Today, day 1, i have eaten...

wannabslim

Gold Member
Nowhere near my points!

Brekkie: 2 clementines: 0.5 pts

Lunch:
1 packet Walkers Baked- 1.5pts
2 slices Kingsmill 50/50 Crustless bread (0.5 a slice)- 1pt
WW tuna, sweetcorn and mayo filling- 1pt.
1 medium pear- 1 pt
(lunch total: 4.5 pts)

Dinner:
3 everything free pancakes lol- no gluten, dairy, eggs, salt, sugar, fat etc! (0.5pts each)- 1.5pts
1 with mushrooms (0 pts) and 2 with a level tsp sugar (1 pt total) and lemon juice (0 pts)- 1pt
(dinner total: 2.5pts)

Snacks:
Small slice (tiny!) choc cake- 3.5 points (def. 1.5 but rounding up just in case!)
A mini milk ice lolly- 0.5 points
(snack total: 4 pts)

Total points: 11
Total supposed to have: 22

So as you can see I have had less than half of what I should have..... and I am NOT hungry!! What do I do?? Any suggestions?! Please?!

Do you have any kind of meal in that you can have? 11 under is WAY too many under your allowance but looking at your menu its dinner thats messed it up :(

You dont fancy chocolate or something??? I suppose ultimately if you really cant face any more then theres no point eating and making yourself ill but you definitely do need to eat A LOT more tomorrow. Eating so little will really affect your wi

OOH very low points there hun. I too am in a similar situation, so am "topping up" with vodka lol xxx Well I say it helps me sleep, so its medicinal x

Lol thanks everyone!

I think the reason I am used to eating so little is I have been limiting myself to 1200 cals a day recently and have been in the mindset that food is evil since doing CD last year. I ended up this weight due to too much alcohol at uni and too many takeaways instead of healthy food!! I havent put weight on for over a year now (except post CD which is, it seems, not unusual!).

Anyway, the pancakes were from tesco, they were in the gluten free and special diet section and are made from Buckwheat (a product made from rhubarb) and is suitable for veggies, vegans, coeliacs, nut allergic people, dairy allergies... literally anyone! You can use milk and eggs to make them up if you want to (its sold as a mix) but if youre vegan or watching points its optional, and tbh they taste great without it, I just added the water and oil like it said on the vegan option... ooh oil... there must be points in that! I used olive oil.... anyway! Its quite expensive but is yummy!

The pancakes were quite thick but still I know not many points. I felt full afterwards which I thought was a good thing, but maybe not.... I honestly feel like I have eaten loads today- I cant remember the last time I had a proper lunch like that instead of just snacking between my brekkie (normally porridge) and dinner.

To be fair I normally eat much more for dinner but as its pancake day I decided to have a savoury one with a couple of sweet ones. There were plenty left so if I had been hungry I would happily have eaten them. Normally I have a sort of meat, veg and potato style dinner, or like last night I had pizza (my weakness!!) So obviously normally I would need more points for dinner than I used today.

I wanted to keep my points down during the day to make sure I had enough left for the pm but it seems perhaps I should up the points earlier on to make sure I get them all in! I bought some curly wurlys and maltesers as low(ish) point snacks so have just had one of them (believe its 3.5 points) so I now only need to get 7 in... maybe some cheese on toast. Anyone know how many points in tesco half fat medium cheese?! xx

Ok so I am now eating 2 slices of cheese on toast (Kingsmill 50-50 crustless total 1pt). Not sure exactly what weight of cheese I have had but am estimating about 90g (3 servings according to the packet and going by what I could see that seemed right), but the points in it are 5.5, so thats 6.5 points I have eaten now.

Plus I forgot that earlier on I had a mini babybel light (1 pt) so thats 7.5pts to add on to my previous days total of 11.5, plus my curly wurly (just checked, its 2.5pts). Current total is now 21.5 so nearly 22, that will have to do!!

oo lovey you could always pass the points on lol.Make sure your eating within 4 points of your total otherwise it will mess about with your loss.Good luckx

Back