Today I am thrilled

Well done, MissM, Great feeling as has been said!
I have just got into some trousers that I haven't been able to wear for sometime but still have a long way to go. Worth the effort though, hey?:)
Definitely worth the effort Emmaline, its nice to feel like you've achieved something! Good luck with getting into your trousers too - keep us updated on how they're fitting :D

Fantastic!! Well done you!! I was the guilty owner of about 5 pairs of brand new never work still with tags on jeans that would not even look at me til a couple of months ago, now they're on and some are even a bit slack. Best feeling in the world eh?!!!

xx

Fantastic!! Well done you!! I was the guilty owner of about 5 pairs of brand new never work still with tags on jeans that would not even look at me til a couple of months ago, now they're on and some are even a bit slack. Best feeling in the world eh?!!!

xx
Oh fantastic, thats brilliant hun. Yes it is one of the best feelings in the world! :D I'm always thrilled when something which didn't fit me once now fits again. I too have a wardrobe full of clothes which still have tags - still brand new and never been worn waiting until the day I'm slim enough to fit into them (they did fit when I bought them though :p )
I WILL do it :D

Back