Today I will mostly be doing...

BlackRose

Gold Member
I think I'm down a whole kilo from yesterday!!! I know my scales are tripe but they still give an indication -I was 85 kgs last night and I was 84kgs this mornings after morning peepee!!!

So I am going to be stripping the living room walls. Sanding down skirting and door frames. AND... a pile of ironing so so big I am actually afraid of even beginning!

So even if my scales were a bit up the left -by this evening, what with my shakes and tons of water and all my activity (which is rare) I wont be a far cry off the 84kgs I'm a reckoning!

BRING AWN THE PAIINN!!! giggedy giggedy goo!

Ooooh, brill! Wish I had a bit of your excess energy! :wave_cry:
I'm still on refeed following a wedding, and I'm off to Dublin tomorrow for a reunion for the weekend. Back on good old LT on Monday morning and I'm glad to do it (it's a bit scary in the world of eating, but I've lost 2 and a half pounds since last WI!) :bliss:
Keep it up, you're doing great xxxx

lol ur off ya head! do you wanna come and decorate for me?
:p
Certainly -once i'm done here I shall don my cape and fly off on yet another decorating mission!! ;) ;)

believe me when I say I could sooo be doing without it -but busy hands means less time to think about eating! :D

Ooooh, brill! Wish I had a bit of your excess energy! :wave_cry:
I'm still on refeed following a wedding, and I'm off to Dublin tomorrow for a reunion for the weekend. Back on good old LT on Monday morning and I'm glad to do it (it's a bit scary in the world of eating, but I've lost 2 and a half pounds since last WI!) :bliss:
Keep it up, you're doing great xxxx

Excess energy?! LMAO
This is fear induced delirium girl! lol

Go you for losing a further 2.5 lbs -excellent!

How long will you be in Dublin? I LOVE Dublin!

Excess energy?! LMAO
This is fear induced delirium girl! lol

Go you for losing a further 2.5 lbs -excellent!

How long will you be in Dublin? I LOVE Dublin!
We fly at 3pm tomorrow and back again on Sunday evening at 8pm, so a nice long time there.
May not recognise some of them , it's been a long time since we were students, but thank God I've dropped some weight, I was a size 12-14 way back when!!
In an 18 or 16 at the mo, so not TOO bad.
Next time we meet I'll be in a 12 !!!

you'll be fine and you will look gorgeous! Did you go to uni in Dublin then? No point in my recommending places then -oh I'm just so jealous! lol

No, not Dublin, Liverpool. We're all nurses and one of them lives in Ireland and one in the Isle of Man. The other 6 of us live in and around Liverpool (Wigan, N Wales etc) so we thought Dublin would be central and a fabbo place as well!
Can't wait, will have to go easy on the food/drink though, coz getting back into it next week'll be harder if I overdo it (plus, I like to think I've got a bit of control now too!!) xx

I should think you've proven that already! Dublin should be safe enough to find places to eat, if you're planning on an atkins type diet. I was there in August -not dieting of course sob sob -if you can The Gin Palace has a tapas bar with nice salads and the food was nice. Its not fancy, just a bar really, but really nice.

And whatever you do, stay away from Butlers chocolate cafes/shops. Oh My word! lol

ENJOY AND RELAX! You'll be able to pick things right up again no sweat.

I want to go to Liverpool too lol -OH is Everton crazy so I'm sure he'll get me over one day -even if it is to go to Goodison Park lol

Back