Today I'm proud of ....

Happy birthday pixieslim! X

I'm proud that I have lost 1lb this morning, as I keep sts most of the time.
Finding it hard to stick 100% but at least I'm sts or dropping the odd lb, so proud of this too! x x

Happy Birthday!

I'm proud for loosing 1.5lbs this week and telling myself it was good enough.

(Great thread by the way!)

Today I am proud that on my 26th birthday, I weigh the same today as I did on my 21st birthday 5 years ago.. That I'm single happy, day 8 of being 100% oh and that I lost 9lbs last night :)

Wow well done! 9lbs as well thats amazing :)!!
xxx

Today I am proud:

NOT for the car bump that I had (my fault) although other driver just stopped and I bumped into him - but proud that:

WE didn't lose our tempers with each other over the accident and I STILL stuck to SW all day - whooopeeeedoooooo.

I'm proud of finishing week 2 of couch to 10k. Especially as I've been having trouble with shin splints.

resisting that curly wurly thats been in the cupboard for AGES :)

I'm proud of resisting the major urge to binge on junk. Minimins helped me though by reminding me I can do this!

Today I am proud that I just sat at a work late lunch/meeting at a Chinese buffet and ate my chicken noodle mugshot and a banana.. Probably the biggest temptation I've faced!!!

I am going to my first ever slimming world meeting tonight, and I guess this will be my first proper structured diet.

I'm proud that ivresisted a muffin today. Had coffee with my best mate and she had a blueberry muffin that looked amazing!! Oh and I went circuit training for the first time and didn't die (despite feeling like it!!). May not be able to walk tomorrow though!!

Back