Today's munchings!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I stayed the same this week again so I've decided to keep on with the diary and hopefully spot where I'm going wrong.

Green Day

HEB - 2 slices of wholemeal bread (400g) and a can of tuna (113g)
HEA - 350ml skimmed milk and 3 Laughing Cow triangles.

Free food - Eggs, beans, jacket potatoes, pasta, peppers, salad, 1 ski fuller for longer yogurt, 1 apple and 2 plums.

Syns - 2 tsbp of Hellmans Light Mayo ( 2 syns each)
Total syns - 4

Have few more syns and fruit and veg hun...not nearly enough there!

Hi i just started SW this week, and still trying to get my head around it all....so much info...

Have started the Extra Easy programme, and just wondered why others would choose a red or green day? (i havent really looked at them tbh)

xx

I did make it up to 5 1/2 syns with a milk lolly and had some chopped up carrots and red pepper later on! I do usually have more fruit but I've had 2 migraines in the last 2 days and citrus fruits and bananas are known to be triggers and they're all I had in the house lol

Hi i just started SW this week, and still trying to get my head around it all....so much info...

Have started the Extra Easy programme, and just wondered why others would choose a red or green day? (i havent really looked at them tbh)

I started out on the Red/Green programmes before EE became available and I find it gives me better results to have Red/Green in the week and do EE on the weekends if there's a specific meal I fancy.

Back