todays WI.....

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
and i have managed to shed another 3lb!!! i was convinced that i wouldnt loose anything as ive been finding it hard eating my points but i have still lost!

anyone fancy looking at my food diary and telling me how i can improve what i eat? i know it looks like i am starving myself but im not i just have this whole guilt complex over food, its either binging or starving :( but i have made big steps and this is me on the right road:D

well done great result

wow thats fandabbydozy very well done :D

Well Done Allison, you've done so so well, i cant believe it your such an inparation. I am determinded now if you can do it, i can do it. can I see your food diary it would be really good to see.... x

My weigh in day is Wednesday but to be honest I am doing awful :( I am in full swing of writing everything down but i always feel bloated. Are you doing any excercise at all? xx

do you think I might be better changing my weigh in day to the beginning or end of the week rather than in the middle. I might change mine to the same as yours and start a fresh from tomorrow have Friday as my weigh day and take it from there. Do you think thas a good idea? If you dont mind I think I could do with the excitment and bit of competion if I know someone else is the same? x

of course you can that will we cool!! im struggling a bit with eating enough :-( im quite strict with myself and i get swept up in the diet and i am now finding (with writing the diary) that i am only really eating between 14-18 points and should be eating about 22.

so thats my challange this week to eat at least 18 points a day (save 4 for a takeaway on a friday and a bit of choc after :))

good luck hunni, whats your name BTW?

of course you can that will we cool!! im struggling a bit with eating enough :-( im quite strict with myself and i get swept up in the diet and i am now finding (with writing the diary) that i am only really eating between 14-18 points and should be eating about 22.

so thats my challange this week to eat at least 18 points a day (save 4 for a takeaway on a friday and a bit of choc after :))

good luck hunni, whats your name BTW?

lol and you were saying i dont eat enough!!! i have that problem too. i get so paranoid about not losing i make sure i dont have treats but im making sure i do have treats now otherwise i binge....majorly xx

My name is Christie, I am going to follow your food diary too and see what ideas I can get from it. My first week I was so good and then my 2nd week I just lost it with it being easter etc. So I am going to join you and start from today being very good and careful....xxx

do you have a food diary christie? i found it really helpful in realising things about my diet, there is no escaping it when you see there in black n white lol

I dont have one on here but I do have one that I write in everyday. I find it alot easier when I have my breakfast later so at 10ish rather than before I leave for work. I have been really getting into my wii fit too but I seem to have some how hurt my knee so that will be off for a while best keep the diary tight. I am off to France next weekend too for 4 nights.... thats going to be hard. But I am determind to do it while I am away. I might save my points this week. I think I am suppose to have 21/22 so I am going to go for 18 too see if I can get an extra boost before I go away......x

Back