Today's WI

Thanks guys!! :)

About another 17.8lbs to the healthy BMI I think - not that I'm counting or anything you understand **whistles innocently** :) xx

Wk8 WI today - I've changed to Tuesday because of work and bank holidays - another 3.4lbs off......... strange - that seems to be 'my' number!!??!

I now have less to lose than I've lost on LT which is nice. I reckon I'm half way there week wise - provided I don't get any more shocks like week 5!! xx

Jan that is so good - I just pm'd you and saw your new pics they are amazing - surely you must be getting lots of positive comments ???

One or two now I must admit! :)

Thanks for all your kind words! x

Jan,

One word - amazing. Ok maybe a second word? Inspirational.

I wish 3.4lbs was my figure a week lol. Keep it up, you're on the home straight xxx

Jan,

One word - amazing. Ok maybe a second word? Inspirational.

I wish 3.4lbs was my figure a week lol. Keep it up, you're on the home straight xxx

AWWWWW Shucks!! Thank yoooooo :rolleyes: x

You're welcome! Yay, I feel inspired - go diet power xxx

Just quickly - lost another 3.2lbs this week! Taking me over the 2st on LT (29.6lbs in 8wks) and into the 11s for the first time in - I don't know how long.

Under 20lbs to go is a nice thing to see too!

2 of my grandsons on their way to spend a couple of days with me so may run some more off on the beach! Because of that probably won't get back on till tonight ... have a great day everyone!! xx

Woohoo :D

Wow, that's something isn't it :D Seems like yesterday I was posting about how you were half-way there and now just approx. 19 lbs to go, blimey!

Yay Jan, that's good going! The beach - oh you lucky thing. Enjoy xxx

Wk 9 WI - Just -2lbs ..... Bit disappointed but hey - it's still coming off! I'm just hoping it isn't a general slow down :( - only time will tell.

All in all I would never be doing as well on anything else and I've done nothing I shouldn't and everything I should so I'll take whatever I get!!

Off to Manchester tonight to see 'We will rock you' so I won't be around. Have a great afternoon and evening everyone! xx

Woohoo :D Go you Jan. Remember your body has to take a breather sometime.

Enjoy your evening - it shouldn't be too bad in Manchester (although you've probably set off now) - can always ask for directions - we don't bite - stab, shoot and chase each other with axes, but never bite lol :p

Ah, you can tell I've done a long day of work cos my jokes are worse than normal hehe!

2lb lost is 2lb never to return. Hope you have a fab time in Manchester xxx

Another 3lbs off this week - juuuuuust over the stone to go now!! :):) xx

I'm not sure there's any of the 'old crowd' out there still interested so this'll probably be the last time I post in this thread ...

Only 1.4lbs off this week ........ "go figure" as our American friends might say ......

So let's find the positives ...... 1/Under a stone to go. 2/3.8lbs to go to be a 'healthy' BMI. 3/I can get into a mini-goal pair of trousers comfortably. 4/I can get my own rings on (bit tight yet but I can get them on). 5/I have NEVER had consistant weight loss like this on any other plan. etc. etc.

Besides this, today my son had to have emergency surgery. As the hospital he is in is closed to everything but A&E admissions because of a virus no-one can go and see him, so we can't get full details.
His husband has only found out that they took his appendix out as they were in there but as they don't give out info over the phone either what the problem was we can't know until he's compus mentis enough to find out for himself and let us know. He came through the operation okay is great! But all we know. This is FAR more frustrating than a measley 1.4lbs and truly puts things in perspective.

Thanks for being there guys! xx

We care :D I just wasn't around much last week.

Congrats on the loss - that's great :D A loss is a loss after all.

Oh no *hugs* Hope everything works out okay for your son, you and family. It must be more than just frustrating *hugs* Thoughts are will him and you all in this frustrating time.

Back