Toffee and Walnut - Anyone tried it and could advise me?

Hi, I wondered if someone who has tried the Toffee and Walnut shake could tell me if the walnut taste is really strong? I love toffee, but I'm not a massive fab of walnuts...... should I try it or give it a miss?

Thank you!

mmm doesnt taste like either!

i loved it hot with a tspn of coffee, makes a nice latte type drink.

didnt rate it by itself!!!

It's not a really strong taste, but you can taste the walnut. It's quite sweet. It's a popular choice amongst my clients.

I'd try one just to see if you like it.

Tracey
x

I have to agree with Keeley. I tried it thinking that i'd really like it but it wasn't for me. It didn't taste of walnut or toffee to me. However, there are a lot of people on here who do seem to like it. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.:rolleyes:

Thanks guys......maybe I'll leave it for now and give it a whirl later when I start to get bored with the flavours!

Thanks for your help!

I agree with dancing. Its quite subtle and not too walnutty.
Very nice blitzed with ice.

Mmmmm just had that for lunch and I love it :drool: you can taste both the toffee & walnut but is very subtle. It's got to be worth a try!

I can't stand walnuts but i love the shake, it's spot on.

I also didn't like vanilla drinks till i had the vanilla pack and now it's my favourite

i love them tbh, there horrid hot though

i tried my very first cd shake today( started at 12 oclock today)...and that was the walnut and toffee one...and i must say for my first insight into the diet i really like it...heres hoping that all of them are just as nice...Diddy x

i tried my very first cd shake today( started at 12 oclock today)...and that was the walnut and toffee one...and i must say for my first insight into the diet i really like it...heres hoping that all of them are just as nice...Diddy x

Good luck Diddy

You'll soon find out that some shakes are great and others, not so, but none of us can agree so you'll have to work it out for yourself ;)

My absolute favourite!.

I agree it tastes a bit like coffee and walnut icing. You can detect a tang of walnuts but it's not that strong.It's yummy as a mousse, and I love it hot as it is a bit like Ovaltine:D

good luck kimba and diddy x

Back