toffee and walnut with coffee....

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
wow... just like a latte

put the T&W in my frothie maker with cold water (quite alot of water as i like to dilute them)

then in a large beaker and in mircrowave for 2 mins

then added coffee granules and stirred like mad...

and it is really nice

had a T&W to use up as i dont really like them too much so its a great way to drink it...

the T&W flavour is so weak you dont even taste it so pretty much like milk!

:D:D:D so chuffed with myself... loads of you prob thinking oh we knew that already :eek: lol

No No No.....we all don't know. I've switch from Lipotrim to CD today and need ideas. I've just had a couple of cups of coffee made with the Choc tetra, which was really nice! Any more ideas guys....keep them coming. Us newbies to CD need all the help we can get to stick to this diet.

oh ok... ill keep posting as i think of them.

im not very adventurous lol but i may think of other things to do with a pack!

oooh, that sounds quite nice, will try that I think!

Oooh, I've just made it, not bad!

I never buy the toffee and walnut shakes, but that does sound nice!

i dont buy them but will get one next week to try sounds so nice ashley xx

I will get more mix a mousse this week I hope (used it all up in jelly - thanks T4ME!), SO i WILL TRY IT! i LOVE THE T&W, as porridge, so will do a mousse next time. Best one is the banana!

I will get more mix a mousse this week I hope (used it all up in jelly - thanks T4ME!), SO i WILL TRY IT! i LOVE THE T&W, as porridge, so will do a mousse next time. Best one is the banana!

Wish I discovered it sooner - well I did nut following a couple of catastrophies I left it well alone.... It was Sue (Mary Poppins) that told me to have a go again, and the bloody jelly's wicked too - fabbo and keeps you right on track!

Yey to mix-a-mousse!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I love toffee and walnut as a porridge too - but also add coffee to it and make it up as a long drink. Nice hot or cold.

Watch using the microwave too often - it destroys some of the vits. Better to add hot water to your shake if you can put hot water in a frothy maker??

Wow I never ever thought about to make different "foods" from the CD stuff. How you make W&T porridge? and how do you make Tetra Coffee?

I just put a spoon full of coffee in a mug, add a third of the chocolate tetra and top up with hot water.....YUMMY. Infact I'm going to make one now.;)

Back