toffee icecream!

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
OMG found a recipe that sounds ammmmaaaazing! i dunno how many syns r in a small bag of maltesers cos i cant find it on the web site so if any one ould help that would be great!? here is is anyways (sorry if its already been posted! I found it in the teenagers section on sw website)

1 x 200g pot of toffee Müllerlight yogurt
1 x 200g pot of vanilla Müllerlight yogurt
1 x 500g pot very low fat natural
fromage frais
Artificial sweetener, to taste
A mini bag of (crushed) Maltesers

Stir the yogurts and fromage frais together, sweeten to taste. Stir the Maltesers into the mixture and pop in a freezer-proof tub. Place in
the freezer. Lightly whip approximately every 30 minutes to break down any ice crystals that are forming.Your ice cream should be ready in a couple of hours.

defo gunna try this once i know the syns! lol

xxxx

the normal sized bag that you would buy in a newsagents etc is 9.5 syns (38g?)

i made this last night with the vanilla and choc sprinkles mullerlight but havent tried it yet! sounds yummy tho

the normal sized bag that you would buy in a newsagents etc is 9.5 syns (38g?)

i made this last night with the vanilla and choc sprinkles mullerlight but havent tried it yet! sounds yummy tho

How big was the tub you made it with? let me know how its tastes! Ive not managed to make it yet!
xxx

its well worth buying an icecream maker for these. Argos does one for 39.99 and its got amazing reviews. When I last did SW I bought one, and used it constantly to make icecream with mullerlights. It feels like such a treat! I dont know why I got rid of my icecream maker, I could kick myself! So its on my shopping list!

ooooooh i want one now! lol! but i reckon it will go in the cupboard with the george foreman, the panini maker an the juicer lol

i reaaaaaaaalllly want one tho now lol!

xxxxxxxxxx

Really really want one now lol xx

Reactions: kae
ooooh thanks! ive reserved one too! wat a bargain!

xxxxxxxx

Me too! Have u put your bowl in the freezer yet? Hope it's ok lol xxx

i wud try and freeze it in individual portions if u can-a pain when ur having to stir it but i was having to leave it out for over an hr 2 be able 2 get anything off it! was just a big block of ice lol. maybe wud b better in an ice cream maker tho-good idea!

lol @eastenders!

Ive got my ice cream maker going as wee speak! i made a huge mistake of not turning the paddle on before pouring in the mixture lol! it was solid ice round the edges and the paddle wouldnt turn! i had to defrost it with boiling water as it wouldnt even chizzle off! hope it still works now it was still really really cold!

gunna try the malteser one tomoz!

xxxxxxxxx

u lot mustve bought all the cheap ice cream makers-they were out of stock everywhere near me!
how did it go when u tried it?

when i actually got it right (put mix in too soon lol) it was fantastic! i used a lemon cheese cake one and it was devine!

Sooo glad i got one now! woooop!

xxxxxxxxx

ps i had to go to back of beyond to get one cos all my local ones were out of stock! You could try amazon or ebay for a cheap one!

nope just put 2 muller lights in! i need to get the framage frais in to do the other one but for some reason my asda never stocks it! or i cant find it lol!

xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back