Toilet thread, lol, sorry...

Roz

Lol, sorry... but...

I suffer with IBS and before SW I was having a smoothie made up with natural yogurt, banana, and pear... it really sorted me out nicely, lol, sorry. But of course, on SW smoothie's are a no no, so I've been eating lots of fruit... and now....... constipation!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!! :wave_cry:

I don't know about IBS hun but why not have the smoothie and syn it? I know it's probably about 6 syns but surely it's worth it?

Ive never been 'regular' but now on SW im worse than ever!! I ate a bunch of grapes some prunes for my B everyday plenty of liquids and 2 activias and things are better although only 50%.

Make sure you're using your B's also for fibre.

Hope this helps

x

Hi Jaylou, yeah I think I might if things don't improve over the weekend.

I do try to Pesty. But when you're doing EE, you only get one B... which is a shame, lol.

I love the toilet/poo/fart threads they always make me giggle!!!!

Try the superfree soup recipe, I had the total opposite of constipation after eating that, if you know what I mean, lol. :eek:

Yay poo thread!!!! hehe Why not try kiwis? they definatley help me go! except last week when i ate 6 in one day and spent 2 hours on the loo!!

Lol, sorry... but...

I suffer with IBS and before SW I was having a smoothie made up with natural yogurt, banana, and pear... it really sorted me out nicely, lol, sorry. But of course, on SW smoothie's are a no no, so I've been eating lots of fruit... and now....... constipation!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!! :wave_cry:

Never be sorry about a poo thread we love em!

lol @ mumof2. I used to have that problem too... IBS is a pain in more ways that one, lol. But the smoothie sorted me out, FANTASTIC, lol, it's not that I'm producing pellets, lol, OMG! It's that they're so big!!!! LOL! OMG, I can't believe I'm typing this and laughing my head off!!!!!

Oh, and don't get me started on the wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28g of prunes are 2 Syns - or they're half a Syn each.

I too suffer from IBS,but I haven't had an 'attack'since starting sw,but on the occasion things haven't been moving as well as I'd hoped:eek: I eat activia yoghurt and plenty of water and that really helped me!:)

Back