Tomato Soup pack....?

Personally I think it's unredeemable! The worst of the worst and I was really looking forward to it

Sorry about that! Although I probably aren't the best person to talk about the soups with, I didn't like any of them and have been living off banana with the occasional strawberry for about 15 weeks!

Im no help either as I thought it was yacky! but like Jo, I dont like any soup, Ive been having 3 choc shakes and a toffee bar a day since week 3! Someone in the know will be along soon xxx

uuuuurrrggghhhhhh! LL tomato soup is the worst thing i have ever tasted, made me heave - yuk yuk yuk!

daisy x

Ooooh glad it wasn't just me!

Me too - yuk to the tomato soup. I tried making it several ways, mixing cold water to paste first, just adding boiling water etc but all terrible red water with a powdery taste.

I alternate my daily soup between vegetable, chicken and thai chilli as I like all these.

its not looking promising! x

lets hope you are in ketosis then at least you won't be hungry!
daisy x

I love it - it's the only soup I have now! I always mix it into a paste with some cold water first, then add hot. With lots of black pepper (and tabasco if you like it) it's great. If you put boiling water straight into it, it does go a bit yukky though, hence the cold water first.

Good luck...

Glad you liked it!

Yay, glad you liked it! And glad I'm not the only one who does!

LOL BL. I note you do say it was powdery though! I'm thinking you might drop it in preference of the others before long :).

I liked it :rolleyes:

hahaha maybe im just weird ;)

nahh TI - I really am not a fussy eater, and I know these are not gourmet - I just told myself it was parmesean cheese. :) I didn;t so much taste powder, but could feel the consistancy. But I liked the flavour quite a lot.

I'm a trooper....I'll go with it....and I love the added variety it gives.

We'll see, but I will enjoy it for now. :)

xx

It is one of my favourites - you need to add a fair bit of salt - pepper and tabasco too.

Lovely!

The tomato soup is my favourite, i mostly have that or veg soup for my lunch

Back