tomato soup

greentea

has anyone tried it yet, im really excited about having something new to taste, also the new sunshine orange water flavour is yummee cant wait to buy some next week as i am finding it hard to drink my 4 liters just now

NO FAIR! We haven't got either tomato soup or sunshine orange yet!

I cant wait to get my mits on a tomato soup sachet! I hoping that it doesn't make me feel icky like the other soups do!

B x

Nope, not tried it yet - my LLC told me it should be at there for our next meeting on Sunday night - fingers crossed!! I forgot to order any soups this week, for the second time running - and am really craving some savoury loveliness!!!

The orange water flavour sounds promising - what kind of orangey flavour is it? Fresh orange (real) or orange squashy (tart and synthetic tasting)... I am a bit of a fusspot when it comes to orange stuff!! Hehe.

A x x

Hi Anna,

I have a veggie, Thai chilli and two mushroom soups in my drawer at work. If you want them I can pop them in the mail to you.

it just tastes like normal diluting and is orange in colour too which i think helps somehow, i think it would be quite nice hot on a cold night.
we get the soups in on thurs night i cant believe im this excited about a soup!!

Yes i tried the tomato soup last night, its okish
Its a different flavour i suppose. But cant say i love it!
But try it anyway.
Also comes with a leaflet as you have to add 50ml of cold water first otherwise it tastes powdery.

yeah we got the tomato soups and I have to say I was very dissapointed. Its a change I guess but not as great as I had hoped.

Yes maybe we was thinking of the terms of Heinz Tomato soup. Mmmm..
I am fussy when it comes to my soup i only like heinz or home made soup, i guess i knew that deep down it was not meant to be..lol
Oh well its only til feb/march i can deal with whatever is thrown at me
xxx

I heard the new orange tasted a bit like tango?! Oh if it's orange in colour, I can add it to fizzy water and pretend like I'm back on the Fanta. I miss my Fanta!!

B x

St. Clements

................is oranges and lements!!
:banghead::blahblah:

...lemons filled with regret.

i might get some st clements tonight.

I haven't tried it yet and I'm almost out of Forest Fruits.

B x

PS: I wish there was a cheaper alternative to the water flavourings!!

Mmm, I just had my first tomato soup - its lovely!
I gave it a good old dash of tabasco, salt and pepper, and it was very nice indeed! My fav soups in order of preference are: Thai, Veg, Tomato.

Chicken in emergencies.
Mushroom (ergh!) makes me feel sick even while I'm making it!

Looking forward to the orange flavour! I have asked when I will get it...

Mr Mini Me

Back