Tomorrow...

Haha, does seem to be a trend doesn't it, I really miss my bread on a DD so its the first thing I have on an UP, I just love my thick sliced rustic wholemeal toasted with butter OMG I am drooling at the thought, roll on 9am x

I had enough bread Nd butter yesterday to put me off for life lol

Tomorrow...

Cinnamon and raisin bagel, chorizo and avocado salad - not sure what's for tea yet but I'm looking forward to it!

X

I had enough bread Nd butter yesterday to put me off for life lol
Just wait till the end of your DD bet you will be craving more then lol x
Well I have had my wholemeal with butter and it was yummy, sweet chilli chicken for lunch and am going to have a Jacket with chicken curry for my supper yum yum x

Clareel said:
Tomorrow...

Cinnamon and raisin bagel, chorizo and avocado salad - not sure what's for tea yet but I'm looking forward to it!

X

Hmmm chorizo and avocado sounds immense x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sooo looking forward to my thick sliced wholemeal with butter for breakfast tomorrow x My neice birthday party tomorrow so lots of goodies too x

...make the butter a thick slice too and then slick slightly too much marmite over it... and I will be round in a trice to nick it right off your plate :)

Ooooh I am a Marmite lover too but I don't have any in, might pop over the shop before brekkie, its only over the road lol, my butter is always thick, is there any other way ??? xx

Tomorrow...

Slow roast lamb with proper roasties, peas, carrots, gravy and loads of mint sauce!

Tomorrow...

Homemade borscht with a tiger bread roll!

Homegrown pork chops, roasties, parsnips, greens and gravy. Black jacks and fruit salad. Toast and marmalade...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back