Tomorrow...

Really looking forward to toasted tea cakes for brekkie tomorrow, its me and the kids fave thing on a Sat morning, mmmmm also got a Goodfellas spicy chicken takeaway pIzza in the Freezer which I have pencilled in for tomorrow night along with an Alcoholic Crabbies, can you tell I am on my 2nd DD in a row yet lol :17729: thats me tomorrow :D

Mmmm.....toasted teacakes....sooo yummy :)

Well done on your 2nd DD - I don't know how you've done it x

Crumpets with marmite for me in the morning :) yay x

I keep meaning to buy Marmite but keep forgeting, I do love Marmite especially on hot buttered crumpets, I think I am actually drooling now :eek:

Tomorrow...

Grated cheese in an oven-baked (not microwaved) jacket potato.

Mmmmmmm :)

bajoleth said:
I keep meaning to buy Marmite but keep forgeting, I do love Marmite especially on hot buttered crumpets, I think I am actually drooling now :eek:

Little jars were £1 in asda today :) x

Whoa! Expensive stuff!

Phoenyx said:
Certainly is. I don't mind paying for good food, of much rather give money to small farms and communities but sadly I don't have enough to do that regularly :(

Who does? I like our local farmers Market! But again it's tres expensive!

Hummmm.... Next Up Day??? Lemon cheese cake.

Hummmm.... Next Up Day??? Lemon cheese cake.

LOL, what is it about lemon cheesecake? :D

I'm wanting pasta. With tomato sauce and maybe a sprinkling of cheese. Yummmmm....

Lily said:
LOL, what is it about lemon cheesecake? :D

I'm wanting pasta. With tomato sauce and maybe a sprinkling of cheese. Yummmmm....

Cheese and chicken Quesadilla.

LOL I scheduled my mammogram at Lakenheath for Tuesday because it's an UP day and I'm hitting Taco Bell.

Cheese and chicken Quesadilla.

LOL I scheduled my mammogram at Lakenheath for Tuesday because it's an UP day and I'm hitting Taco Bell.

Well, after a mammogram, that's only right and proper. :D

Lily said:
Well, after a mammogram, that's only right and proper. :D

Should I have two? One for each squish?

Lily said:
:8855: Definitely!

When you feel you deserve some American fast food - we will have to make the drive to Mildenhall.

Im really craving a hamburger!!

Stupid butchers!!! I went all excited to buy a chicken olive and they were closed!! So this isn't a tomoro but the next day crave!!!

....that will be purchased and devoured!

17 lost : 50 to goal

Back