tonight WI...Going AAM

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Hi guys & Girls

Arghhhh....Stayed the same :cry: But i have lost another 1" off my waist :)

I wish so frustrated at my WI, that the weight is just not moving:sigh: Has i've been unwell for a few days i went to my doctors AGAIN!!!!! back on antibiotics :( Doctor is happy for me to carry on with CD:)

Does this ward have "sick building syndrome". Dragondrawers, my reason for drinking, suddenly started having misscarriages after two healthly pregnancies.The ward she worked on was "infected with cytomegalovirus" and had this "sick building syndrome" She was due to have blood tests to confirm/rule out this cytomegalovirus but they couldn't get her to part with enough blood to test. One of the side effects of this syndrome, apart from high sickness levels, is misscarriage. I might be talking mince, but i have found that since starting the diet my general health has improved.

Alex

Does this ward have "sick building syndrome". Dragondrawers, my reason for drinking, suddenly started having misscarriages after two healthly pregnancies.The ward she worked on was "infected with cytomegalovirus" and had this "sick building syndrome" She was due to have blood tests to confirm/rule out this cytomegalovirus but they couldn't get her to part with enough blood to test. One of the side effects of this syndrome, apart from high sickness levels, is misscarriage. I might be talking mince, but i have found that since starting the diet my general health has improved.

Alex

Only just read this last thread about being unwell, maybe if this doesn't shift on a day or two OR it comes back again, maybe i should speak to my doctor to look into this further?!

:thankyou: for your well wishes x

Spoke to my CDC tonight about staying the same, she told me that maybe my body is happy to stay at this weight...Although the weight has stopped but the inches are still coming off, i do want to try & push those scales just a little bit more. As it is the end of week 4 doing SSing, i will be doing AAM this week. Hopefully it will help step up my metabolism, so the weight starts moving again?? My CDC was very understanding and supportive, i came away feeling much happier!:) :) :)

Anyway must dash, this is just a flying visit to update you all. My son i kicking me off MY computer so he can get on the net because his internet is not work:confused: ....Charming!!!

Hope you are all having a good day!

Love....xxxx

Well done on your inch Mandi....:D
Im also on AAM from tomorrow, what are you gonna be eating? Im after loads of different ideas.;)

Back