Toning up

oxoxallyoxox

Hi Guys

What are the best excercises for toning up - im doing sit ups every night and every second night im doing the Wii. But what else is there?

I dont have the money this month to get the slender tone

i'm also on the wii fit every day but have decided to get daughters ab roller thing out of storage, it helps you do sit-ups easier i think. try to do more walking, get yourself a pedometer to keep a log, i find this a great help too. as you can see i'm desperate and trying anything and everything lol. good luck

hey daisy your a star, just going to sign up to this excercise site now. at this rate i'll never be able to post on here, i'll be too busy pounding the pavement lol

hey daisy your a star, just going to sign up to this excercise site now. at this rate i'll never be able to post on here, i'll be too busy pounding the pavement lol

You're welcome honey! I think its good. Enjoy xx

Dyna bands £7 off ebay and you can tone nearly every part of your body with them

ebay queen is back lol

Just got my dynaband and dvd in the post, cant wait... nics your woman for the bargain hunting alright!!!

HAHAHA i am going to get a reputation ... oops tooo late already dubbed the ebay queen

Just got my dynaband and dvd in the post, cant wait... nics your woman for the bargain hunting alright!!!
Have you used them yet hun....what do you think....do some reps and then when you think you can do anymore do another set!!! xxxx

I've been on my wii fit & my slendertone. Might give swimming a try this week not been in years. Supposed to be good for toning. The slendertone is great though was a bit wary at first & was really expecting it to be painfull. But it turns out its very bearable.

I've been on my wii fit & my slendertone. Might give swimming a try this week not been in years. Supposed to be good for toning. The slendertone is great though was a bit wary at first & was really expecting it to be painfull. But it turns out its very bearable.

can u see results from slendertone?

julz xx

had one for a few days now and I think its good :)

Hi hun i do a taebo abs dvd and he says that basically every time your knee is raised to your belly button..you are working your abs! I do lots if knee raises diagonally if that makes sense? Good for sides of your belly. Stretches also hun xx

Ive also been looking at taebo dvds but theres so many.Whats the name of those you do tracey?

xxx

Whats the best way to tone the tops of your arms? I've lost quite a bit of weight but i'm left with bingo wings!!!

Whats the best way to tone the tops of your arms? I've lost quite a bit of weight but i'm left with bingo wings!!!
DYNA BANDS
Dyna-Band (Resistance Exercise Band) on eBay, also Resistance Bands, Fitness Accessories, Exercise Fitness, Sporting Goods (end time 25-Jun-08 22:41:17 BST)
DO arounds 10-20 mins a night for 3 weeks and you will notice a difference ...this pack comes with an exercise sheet. These are the bestest things i ever found ...my sis personal trainer recommended them to her as she didnt like the gym and didnt have weights ....these can be used anywhere and can tone your whole body not just your arms !!!!
Ask FFBB how good these are!!! She bought some a few weeks a go and loves em

can u see results from slendertone?

julz xx
Yup, definately...i have the start of an abs line...had mine for about 6 weeks used it for 2 hours most night its an active on so you can wear it while you are exercising or also just sat on your ass!!! TJHughes is the cheapest place £35 !!

After a five week break following embarking on LT I have ventured back to the gym. (I am surprisingly fit for a bloke who was 25 stone only a few weeks back!) I have found it quite tough going and I feel a bit weak after working out and hitting the sauna. However, each time I've been it's got easier and after a shower I tend to feel a bit better.

After a five week break following embarking on LT I have ventured back to the gym. (I am surprisingly fit for a bloke who was 25 stone only a few weeks back!) I have found it quite tough going and I feel a bit weak after working out and hitting the sauna. However, each time I've been it's got easier and after a shower I tend to feel a bit better.

Slow down scazzaa - you are surviving on 400 ish cals a day - don't go so mad:D
Is your avatar piccie Bill Werbenuik ?

Back