Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

tonys bodys birthday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by anthonyhodgkins, 7 March 2007 Social URL.

1. anthonyhodgkins

anthonyhodgkins Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    was just sat watching telly and realised its one year ago today i started cd and i year latter i dont regreat making that decision to start cd !!!thanks to all who have helped in every way BIG THANKS FROM NOT SO BIG TONY

dizzy-n-mizzy likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow congratulations on your first anniversary, well done !

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Wow - 1 year! Congratulations! How much have you lost, if you don't mind me asking!?

5. chrisb

chrisb Full Member

Congratulations on your first anniversary!

Chris. xx

6. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    A good chance for reflection. Congratulations on what you've achieved this year.

Dizzy x

7. anthonyhodgkins

anthonyhodgkins Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    sorry to take so long to answer to much to do ,13.01 weight loss in 12 months waist was 52 now 32_34 chest was56 now 40 BMIWAS49.9 NOW 24.8 I LOST EXACTLY HALF MY WEIGHT

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.