Too much fruit .... Bad tummy?

Hi all

Im 6 weeks in and have lost 1st 4 and half lbs so far. I won slimmer of the week this week, and have been making most of all the lovely fruit and veg, but my god ive had such a bad tummy and the stuff is just going through me! Is this normal?!? Xx

It can have that affect, particularly fruit, if your system isn't quite used to the increased levels. Apples in particular are full of fibre and citrus fruit in large quantities can irritate the stomach lining. Also did you make sure to wash it first? Fruits that are eaten skin on should always be washed because unless its organic some pesticide compounds can remain.

I find eating lots of fruit and veg - especially veg, gives me very bad windy pops, sorry if tmi!!!

I can't eat a lot of fruit as it gives me a really bad stomach too.
A few months ago I ended up in A&E and the doctor said it must be IBS. I looked about 6 months pregnant lol.
He said to cut down on fruit as it will help my IBS.
Luckily for me I prefer salad and veggies anyway so get most of my superfree from those instead xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't eat too much fruit cos it goes right through me. Veg doesn't seem to be as bad.

Back