too nervous to call CDC

chuckie21

i know its really silly but im really nervous about calling her after the mad woman i had for lighterlife

im also nervous at my families reactions when i tell them what im doing i go crucified when i tried ll

im so stupid lol

Awww bless ya.....I had a bad experience with my old LLC but as i still had weight to loose i bit the bullet & rang a local CDC. She's lovely, i'm so glad i did.....

Go for it hun, i'm sure you'll be happy once to finally pluck up that courage to call. Good luck!....xx

Last edited:
your weight loss is amazing!!

chuckles....why dont u email a couple of ur local CDCs. explain what ur LLC was like and that u r a little nervous. it would be a little easier than actually speaking on the fone to begin with. maybe leave them ur number. im sure u will get a lovely CDC who will help u thru ur diet journey. sorry u had a bit of a hard time with ur LLC xxx

as for ur family...im sure they want to see u happy and whatever reservations they have will stop when they see u achieving ur personal goal to lose weight.

xxxx

i know it took me a good 2 weeks to pluck up the courage to call a CDC when i was thinking of starting the diet. i was SO emotional on the phone and really scared when i went for my first appointment, but it was fine really.

i diddnt tell my mum, i mentioned it and she was like ' waste of money/wont work/ not healthy/try some excercise instead..blah blah blah...
so i diddnt tell her, just kept losing weight and shrinking, and then when one day i visited her with a big glass trophy and said 'look at that! and it was my slimmer of the year trophy :) well..nothing bad about the diet was mentioned again. now its ' my daughter lost X amount of weight :)

now im a CDC myself, and i know how scary it can be for people to pick up the phone and call me. but ive ben there and done it, and most CDCs are the same as me. we know what it feels like. weve experienced the ups and downs. we know how hard it is to stick to. BUT we know it works and we want to share that.

go on just take a deep breath and dial that number. youve got nothing to lose...only weight!

x
Jo

Back