Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

I am on board too - not so cold now and ready for the next stage; plenty of room on my seat, I left behind 79 lbs of fat! Feels great but miss the padding on the seat, I seem to have bought some bones with me. Apparently those sticky out things are called ribs and these lumpy hard bits where my bum used to be - is called the pelvis - never met them before. Need a padded cushion now. Can anyone oblige?

GSQ

Please sit next to me, you are such an inspiration :)

lastslim said:
Please sit next to me, you are such an inspiration :)

It will be a pleasure but my conversation gets a bit boring. Dieting, weight loss, Exante, clothes and more clothes. The delights of size 10 and 12 and who stocks size 11? America apparently.

G SQ

It will be a pleasure but my conversation gets a bit boring. Dieting, weight loss, Exante, clothes and more clothes. The delights of size 10 and 12 and who stocks size 11? America apparently.

G SQ

Sounds delightful,

I hated shopping but can see a new addiction forming ;)

Righto peeps !
I will be back in the driving seat tomorrow :D
Full pelt :D
Anybody else ?

YEP! I am with you all way to Slimmer Land - TS for now, weighing prohibited, water only to be consumed, reaching my target in 2011. I will survive.

GSQ

Me me!!!!! I'm onboard :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Righto peeps !
I will be back in the driving seat tomorrow :D
Full pelt :D
Anybody else ?

I'm on :D I'm gonna be the co pilot tho Marge if that's ok? Need a wee bit of pressure to get throo the day ;) xx

Morning all :). I have bagzied the seat near the toilet and am all buckled up xx

Excellent ! Let's go !
:D

I'm here, been shopping today. Can't get out of the habit of picking up size 18 and 20 clothes.
Bought a lovely top in size 18 on sale but it has to go back, IT'S TOO BIG :) I knew I should have tried it on but I can never be bothered, because it is such a palaver finding the right size and usually the next size UP not down :D

Its easier doing TS in work, but I wish they would stop messing about with the clocks, its so dark and seems such a long time since I indulged in Vegetable soup. So yes, on board and engaged in getting slim - not as quick as I would like but still on board.
But I am a fully signed up member of the Exante Wagon - creeping slowly to target.

GSQ

We will reach our destination sure enough. Super Marge is driving :)

:eek:
I've not been good :(
Tomorrow I will be back
X

I am little miss goody, 100% and striding to my target.

GSQ

I'm here, just popping off to the pool for a swim. Keep my seat warm xx

I'm gonna have to let someone else drive..... I really can't get into this now :eek:

Back