Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

Yep I'm here ;) xx

me too!! in it for the long haul!! i will.look.good in this wedding.dress!!

Been here all day but just got in from work :D

loving this bus trip this week.... Slimmerland is coming closer ladies .... just think of those Xmas parties and how much happier we will feel with ourselves by staying aboard :)

Onwards and downwards
x

loving this bus trip this week.... Slimmerland is coming closer ladies .... just think of those Xmas parties and how much happier we will feel with ourselves by staying aboard :)

Onwards and downwards
x

That's so true. It takes just a moment to slip up, but getting through it is really worth it and gets us to where we really want to be. Happy Saturday on the bus everyone :)

Toot toot ..... my bus trip to Slimmerland is taking me via the painting and decorating aisle of the lounge!!! .... oh well, think of the extra calories I'll burn painting that ceiling :eek:

Enjoy the trip today ladies :)

Onwards and downwards

x

Lovely 2 days on the WS wagon, back on the TS wagon in the morning :D

Toot toot ... still here, sat nav to Slimmerland still going the most direct route <phew>

Onwards and downwards ladies

x

hi all, please make room for me I am back and need to be squashed in at the back so I can't jump off. lovely weekend off but hard day today

me too. had a plus,not a,minus today so need to be restrained all week on here !

Aye, the doors are locked ;)
And I'm driving :D
I have been to spin already, and had half a soup.
I'm going to have a third if a bar and a cuppa tea now.
I may even shred later :cool:
The madness has commenced.
:banana dancer:

2nd day TS, mad AND locked in ;)

Aye, the doors are still locked :D
I am still driving :D
See ya all in the morning :D

Back