Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

Who is on board today then ?
I'm driving again ? ;)

I'm here full of cold and sore throat :(

Excellent :D
Going slowly slowly, so nobody falls off ;)

I'm here :)

Slimmerland is getting closer... just keep those doors locked Marge .... Cybill has a tendency towards chocolate puddles ;) LoL

I would like for the doors to have a wbsj fitted forcefield door so I can get in and nobody get out please with a oneway ticket to slimmerville

marge, did youleave the window open? I got out for throat sweets and did not stop there! hate being ill and am really cross with myself :( please get super strength tape out as I can not get off today x

you are right Cybil, at least I am not alone. Iam belted up,make sure yours is done up too, focus and fresh start here, windows closed and puddles blown away :)

DustQueen said:
Cool everyone with plague at the back right ;)

can't see tempting shop windows that side, I like your choice. back to sleeps for me. catch up with you all in the morning

all aboard! good morning all. going to be asuper day today, am feeling allot better and hopping everyone else is. already in. work making the most, of the quite to catch up on paperwork so end week feeling up together. bottle of water down and two coffees. lets all have agreat day today. :)

I'm here coughing and spluttering, maybe I need to be quarantined too :p

Back