Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

DustQueen said:
I don't need the heating been on the sunbed so I'm glowing lol come sit near me :D
I think the wagon crashed in a ditch last night but doing great now :)

budge up then and pass the water

cybill said:
Hope everyone's holding on tight, let's see where we go in the morning :)

am holding very tight will only be jumping off for a quick swim x

lastslim said:
am holding very tight will only be jumping off for a quick swim x

Good lass ;)

I'm still here too... almost crashed last night, but held fast and I'm now feeling very smug and happy :)

lastslim said:
sat at lunch in hotel with group how hard

I'm sat in the staff room at work and people are eating some right nice things while I'm sat shyly sipping my exante soup :-(

Tough day today, couldn't get to my stop without you guys for company! Week 2 WI tomorrow and not feeling like hopping on the scales after the Christmas Doooooo on Saturday night. Time will tell....

Saveloy Nights said:
Tough day today, couldn't get to my stop without you guys for company! Week 2 WI tomorrow and not feeling like hopping on the scales after the Christmas Doooooo on Saturday night. Time will tell....

they would of said allot worse than they will because you got on the bus so don't lose any sleep over it x

lastslim said:
they would of said allot worse than they will because you got on the bus so don't lose any sleep over it x

Thanks Lastslim x

Yup indeedy! I did stick to a low carb menu (meat frenzy really!) & white wine so we shall see what the scales of justice have to report in the morning. Might get weighed in the nude and see if that helps the situation - trouble is I will have no sleeves left with which to hide my tricks up in the coming weeks!

Saveloy Nights said:
Yup indeedy! I did stick to a low carb menu (meat frenzy really!) & white wine so we shall see what the scales of justice have to report in the morning. Might get weighed in the nude and see if that helps the situation - trouble is I will have no sleeves left with which to hide my tricks up in the coming weeks!

lol. you will be fine

Yep I'm here too :) *waves*

Hello fellow passengers, shove up ;)

Back