Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

Turn the music down guys my head hurts :'(

Keep my seat warm, back in the morning xx

ok seeing as we can't have three windows open, still poorly then. who is on nurse duty tonight, we have s sticky in row 4, get the magic news paper for her to sit on.

Morning wagonettes, hope the wind didnt blow you out last night, I managed to hold on for dear life. How are you all today? xx

I'm all good. Sat upright and proud. Only got today and tomorrow, then it's my 30th on Saturday so having a planned cheat day. Bit nervous about whether I will be able to get back in the zone after, so please don't let the bus leave without me on Sunday!!

oh you have to post some.photos dust queen..6 weeks till mine eeeek

spottydoris said:
I'm all good. Sat upright and proud. Only got today and tomorrow, then it's my 30th on Saturday so having a planned cheat day. Bit nervous about whether I will be able to get back in the zone after, so please don't let the bus leave without me on Sunday!!

I would say that has to be a treat day, not a cheat day ;). we will all nd waiting for you. my xmas do on the sat night so will sit by you Sunday if you like :)

I'm here, wait! *runs to catch up* Was too busy gazing at my newly shrinking self in the bus stop glass.... ;)

spottydoris said:
I'm here, wait! *runs to catch up* Was too busy gazing at my newly shrinking self in the bus stop glass.... ;)

check you out, I see you baby . . shakin that **** lol ;)

DustQueen said:
I'm here but some bugg*r left a slice of cheese on the seat next to me last night grrr ;) still here :)

it was a fat rat that was full, up. have sent him packing. won't happen again love

Hello fellow wagonites, how I've missed you today! Keep a seat for me in the morning, I am glueing myself to it for the next 2 weeks :D

Back