Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

Looking forward to hearing your tales of your night out - you have the attention of the whole bus Ali! X

got to jump off the bus later for my xmas do but will be staying on here till the last min and new straight back on in my monsoon size 14 red dress I just purchased :) dress I wore last year was a 20. so keep the bus buzzing till j get back x

You will look amazing, enjoy xx
We'll keep the seat warm, I intend to be here for 2 weeks :eek:

I jumped back on the wagon yesterday after my planned birthday weekend off - who else is here? :)

SDxx

I'm here, lock the doors and don't let me off ;)

You got it!!

pplease tie my mouth together and tie a very short piece of elastic round my wrist

I've jumped off but will be back on Sunday xx Save my seat!

Uh oh, I fear the bus changed it's route and lots of people have missed it. It's pulling up to at our bus stop now - who is getting on with me? Exante wagon *TOOT TOOT*! ;)

spottydoris said:
Uh oh, I fear the bus changed it's route and lots of people have missed it. It's pulling up to at our bus stop now - who is getting on with me? Exante wagon *TOOT TOOT*! ;)

Yeah sorry I crashed it!

I'm onboard! Hope I fit in the seats:D

Excuse the tummy rumbles...

Not sure if Marge is driving tomorrow, but will make sure we stop for you so be ready, lol :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Thanks babe. I just need to push past and get through each day. Look forward to seeing you on the bus x

Sorry I let you down but I will join you! We'll get there together x

Don't be silly, you didn't let me down. I know how hard this is to do for myself let alone doing it for someone else. This is something you have to do when you are ready. The bus comes every day, you just gotta decide when to catch it :-D love lots Muffy x

Back