Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

Toot Toot ..... Missy's jumping on board .... crikey what a day, only just getting to have a bit of R&R now as been studying since 8am yesterday :(

welcome aboard Marge :)

Onwards and downwards ladies.

I'm on again today :D
I will be up the back sleeping until 3 ish ;)

I'm back on the wagon today after am emotional stupid day I fell off the wagon last night. So shove over I feel like I need the extra room today xx

Yawny yanwy :eek:
Well thats me awake and still here. I am super tired though.
Nightshifts are a super wagon-keeper-oner-thingy :D

Toot toot!!! All aboard :)

I agree about the nights, Marge ;)

Thanks Rachel, it was a long day but felt better having done it ... and have only done a few hours today, but suspect I'll be back at it before bed-time :(

Can we take the motorway to Slimmerville, please???

I'm on ladies, ready to rock! :)

I have been here allllllllll day :D
4 days in a row for me, since forever :D.
I'm very chuffed :D

Enjoying the support on the bus ladies and gents.

See you all again tomorrow :)

I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth - today is my 11th day back on TS and haven't slipped up yet, but I am craving food non stop at the moment and just want to tuck into something naughty. Hate this feeling :(

toot toot!!! Feeling all alone on the motorway to Slimmerville :( ... ( am trying to keep my germs to myself .... :eek:

I'm here too... :) Don't breathe on me, lol!

Hi ladies thanks for stopping for me! X

nomoremuffintop said:
Muffy was hitch hiking yesterday as she missed the wagon most of last week. She's finally back on board. Hope to stay put. I really do :)

Not sure why I speak of myself as a 3rd person? I only seem to do that when I am doing TS properly? Maybe I dont believe I can do it as 'myself'? Hmm..

Back