toothfairys diary

Still at my brother and i am still very proud of myself. stuck to my shakes and soups totally. Last night i made white chocolate and blueberry muffins for everyone and i didnt touch them infact i didnt even lick my fingers!!! I also made an easter chocolate and fresh cream easter cake with eggs on top. my son is going to love that tonight and again i didnt touch it. I'm not usually the cooking type but when im on cd i tend to cook for everyone else to keep myself busy.
anyway just typing up some work so better get back to it.

Still at my brother and i am still very proud of myself. stuck to my shakes and soups totally. Last night i made white chocolate and blueberry muffins for everyone and i didnt touch them infact i didnt even lick my fingers!!! I also made an easter chocolate and fresh cream easter cake with eggs on top. my son is going to love that tonight and again i didnt touch it. I'm not usually the cooking type but when im on cd i tend to cook for everyone else to keep myself busy.
anyway just typing up some work so better get back to it.

Haha, I like it. "I can't eat...so I am going to make everyone else eat...NOW EAT EVERYONE!!!!!"

Well done, seems you are doing well :D

Well im still going strong and i have surprised myself, i have obviously found the same motivation i had last year when i lost the first 3 stone. I hope i keep this up for the next 4 and half stone. I cant wait till i get weighed on saturday morning as it will be 2 weeks because of bank hols. well realistically it will actually be about 12 days a the first couple of days i messed about but should stilll have good loss. I am hoping for about 10lbs ??? fingers crossed:)

Had 1st weigh in on restart and lost a fantastic 12lb today so thats 12lb in 12 days. I am so chuffed i am now under the 14 stone so now 13.11 only 3st 11lb to go!!!!Woooohooooo

Had 1st weigh in on restart and lost a fantastic 12lb today so thats 12lb in 12 days. I am so chuffed i am now under the 14 stone so now 13.11 only 3st 11lb to go!!!!Woooohooooo

Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Toothfairy's diary just over half way!!

Well weigh in today. I am so pleased that i got back into this diet. finding it fine and dandy and lost 3lb today which i am really pleased about as it is (totm)!! So i am now officially over half way to my goal weight. I am hoping to be at goal for my birthday in August. I think i will easily do it and hopefully be in maintenence:):D

Woooo!!! Well done :D

Thanks puggso i am really pleased. Just been reading your diary really good, but will go and answer there.

Well another 3 lbs gone on saturday so quite happy with this. Have been sticking to it 100% but do need to drink more fluid still struggle with this aspect of the diet. But i have my goal in sight will be slim for my birthday in august :) I love this diet!! I wore a skirt and top that i bought a couple of years ago but could never get into, for work today and when i walked into office i got so many compliments i didnt know where to look.

Well i have had a good week this week, only day i had a blip was wednesday. I had 2 bars!! not due to hunger but i had a conference to go to and had no tetra's to take and didnt fancy shaking a shake infront of people so just had bar for breaky in car on way and bar for lunch whilst everyone was having the lovely buffet. Anyway hopefully made up for it i have done 3 half hours on treadmill at fast walking pace, will do another 30 mins tonight. I put a bit of cascada on and the pace of the music keeps me going. Trying to drink plenty of water but still struggle to even get the 2 litres down. Whilst at conference had some earl grey tea. That was lovely never had it before so will be getting some at weekend. Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in.
My cousin is joining cambridge moving from lighter life so it will be nice to have someone to chat to about the plan.:)

Weigh in yesterday, i lost 2lb. Was dissapointed as i have stuck to ss 100% and for the last 3 weeks i have only lost 3lb, 3lb then 2lb dont understand. I have also started going on the running machine so thought that migt help. Oh well it wont deter me so here goes another week.

Woo Hoo lost 5lb this week, i am so chuffed. I have had a few weeks slow loss and couldnt understand why as i have stuck to it 100%. This week i have upped the water to the minimum which i was struggling with before so perhaps that made the difference. Well pleased as i am now in the 12's and a size 16!!!!!

Woo Hoo lost 5lb this week, i am so chuffed. I have had a few weeks slow loss and couldnt understand why as i have stuck to it 100%. This week i have upped the water to the minimum which i was struggling with before so perhaps that made the difference. Well pleased as i am now in the 12's and a size 16!!!!!

Awesome stuff!!!! Well done!

Another 2lb off this week. Was little disappointed but a loss is a loss. It is also totm so may be retaining water. Have been doing 20 mins of jogging on running machine every morning before work so feel quite good now.
Did have a moment of still feeling rather large today when i stood next to my size 8 collegue, she is sooo slim and had on tight little dress. Hay ho i will get there soon enoughx Off to bungay to visit my brother for the weekend.

Weigh in day today again, only lost 2lbs today and was very disappointed as ihave ss'd 100% for 7 weeks and i keep having silly 2lb losses i dont understand. But i am going to keep slogging away!!

2lb losses are not silly. 18 weeks and you'd be at goal. That's only 4 and a half months and for the long run I'm sure a wee wait will be worth it all!

Thanks eclipse i am going to stick at it as i know it works. Ps you look fab

i agree puggso, not long at all in grand scheme of things. It will be well worth the wait. Shouldnt be so silly 2lb is 2lb!

Well think how much 2lb of something like mince would weigh if you bought it in a shop...that is what you lost! It is quite a wee bit!

Back