Tootsie's Management Diary

tootsie

Silver Member
Well, I have now entered the very scary world of management with trepidation and self doubt!!!!

After lots of reading all day yesterday I ate for the first time since starting LL, I thought I would be ecstatic but I just felt scared and very down!! I have managed to convince myself that all the weight will go back on with just one mouthful and I want to stay on packs for ever, not possible I know!!!

I sat down with the family to a grilled, butterflied, chicken breast. I chewed for what seemed like an eternity. Once finished I wanted to eat and eat and eat some more. I sat there for 10 mins with some water and the feeling eventually passed. Great I thought and then 1 hour later I could have eaten a scabby horse. I came on to minimins for some advice and distraction, that worked thank goodness. I then went to bed really early with my book just in case I became emotionally hungry again.

So, eating again is not all it's cracked up to be so far!!!

My crooked thinking has gone into over drive but today I feel more positive and am managing to shut the chatterbox occasionally although not always. Thought records are really helping me.

I am going to post on here everyday if I get the chance, I think it will really help to get my thoughts and feelings down and will also help me to try and resolve the negative ones myself as they arise.

Please wish me luck, I think I am going to need it based on how I feel right now

Take care all xxxxxx

(((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Tootsie, you have done SO well, out of foundation and into maintanence (sp) :) I can't help with the whole eating again thing - am only on week 7 - but wish you all the luck and good wishes in the world. You will be fine, ignore chatterbox and keep positive !!!!

Thanks Catwoman, I really appreciate that!!

Hi toots

Just take one step at a time, you are going to win this one I just know it.

You are already thinking about it and that is a huge step, you are trying to understand your thoughts and feelings by using the advice you gained during foundation.

You are a HUGE inspiration to us all and you can & WILL be successful - a few months from now you will have won the battle.

Take care - I am rooting (sp??) for you.

x

Hi Tootsie,

Well Done, It's such an achievement!

I became ill one week b4 my 100days was up, and was ill for 4 weeks, I tried to stay on packs but after a week had to go back to food for three weeks! Had breakfast lunch and dinner, including snacks, just made healthy choices!

Wen i went to weigh in this monday i'd lost 6lb's....I like u thought every mouthful would pile on the pounds! Anyway as I was eating I went back on packs this week to lose the last 9lb to get me to target, and i have been having 3 packs and protein, ie chicken or fish etc once a day! I won't know officially until Sunday but I think I've lost a decent amount this week.

All I say is try and ignore your chatterbox.....take one day at a time and enjoy it!

I have so been craving for a vienesse whirl....but I havent gven in! I'm sure in a few weeks i can treat myself to one and hopefully I'll be at target too!

SO WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK! HOPEFULLY I SHOULD SOON B JOINING U!

Cheers Skinny, I am there for you too xxxx

Hi Toots!

You are doing great :grouphugg:
Keep it up!

:D Thank you so much dieting queen, I reaaly needed to see that post, i have a smile on my face now!!! just to see what you said in writing has almos put my CB to bed for today so thanks again!:D

Well, I have now entered the very scary world of management with trepidation and self doubt!!!!

Please wish me luck, I think I am going to need it based on how I feel right now

Toots - that could be me talking!!!! and thank you for your lovely comments on my "about to enter management" thread. Please continue to post and let us know about your food choices and how you fee. I think Management will be a whole lot scarier than Foundation/Development. Good luck hun.

Final post of the night.... Looked forward to my meal (chatterbox lost this time!) Only had half of my cod loin which I steamed with a crust of pepper a tiny bit of salt. It was fantastic!!! Could have eaten so much more but again sat there with some water and 10 mins later felt full and very pleased with myself!!!!!!

I can introduce green leaves, lemon,lime and spices tomorrow. Going to do spicy chicken I think from the menu book as I am a true spiceaholic, love indian and thai!!!!

OH is really loking forward to it too.

i was going to post some pictures tonight but OH is having such a crapy time at work at the mo, I am going to bed to give him some loving:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My head seems to be in a real good place tonight, don't know how long it will last (these LL mood swings just bugger you up don't they?) feeling happy and content!!

Mood before eating "oh bum"
Eating "take your time and enjoy"
After "want more"
10 mins after "that was great and totally satisfied"
1 hour later " feel great don't even want last pack"

Now - happy as a pig in s**t!! LOL

Long may it last I say, probably be back down again tomorrow. Got a nice lie in so that should help......

hope I am not peeing anyone else of by being on a high but they rarely happen these days!!!! Must be the omega oils in the fish!!!:D :D :D

Lots of love to allxxxx

Tootsie I'm so glad you're feeling so high .... and I'm sure your hubby is too :)

Enjoy your meal tomorrow - I'm looking forward to hearing how nice it was.

Cath

You go girl!!! It's great to share the highs..
Can only imagine what you are up to with hubby:eek: - my hubby is not in from work yet as he is on a very late job.

So off to bed alone for me with my hot shake and my blue book to read...

night night all.

I can introduce green leaves, lemon,lime and spices tomorrow. Going to do spicy chicken I think from the menu book as I am a true spiceaholic, love indian and thai!!!!

That's going to make a BIG difference to your eating experience, Toots.

The bloating should have subsided by now so you can get on with enjoying eating food again.

Mood before eating "oh bum"
Eating "take your time and enjoy"
After "want more"
10 mins after "that was great and totally satisfied"
1 hour later " feel great don't even want last pack"

Now - happy as a pig in s**t!! LOL

It just shows doesn't it, that taking the time to WRITE IT DOWN helps you to focus on dealing with the feelings rather than giving in to them.

I am so pleased that you are feeling better about Management, Toots. Hope you are not too tired (!) today!

After photo....... For some reason my before photos are to large to upload but from same camera so any advise would be great on how to get them on......

Toots you look gorgeous, and I love the fact that you're smiling in your photos as it shows just how happy your are with yourself. Well done on losing so much and looking so good :)

Cath

Thanks Pixie... I have no idea if they are the same amount of pixels, I am such a technaphobe. OH is going to have a look when he gets home from footie..

Thanks Katie, it was actually my daughter making me laugh!!

oh Tootsie, you look FANTASTIC!!! Congrats!!!!

Hope to see your 'before' photo soon!

Had quite a good day today.. got up early and did all the washing and ironing from the week, tedious i know but someones got to do it. Oh is off to the states again tomorrow for 2 weeks this time and I am dreading it. i do't funtion to well onmy own and have a lt going on at the mo what with work etc.

Went to meet some friends at a pup this lunch time and found the whole thing quite boring actually, they were just full of drunk stories from last night. You know when you just don't apreciate how funny something was unless you are on the same level!!:confused:

Home now, hubby is at footie,will be back about 5 I guess.

I am sitting at my kitchen tabel with my blue books having a good old read and obviously checking in on here from time to time. I am just about to start the prep for my spicy chicken onight which I am really looking forward to. Had most of the spice in my cupboard but got the rest from local farm shop this morning....The recipe has things like ginger, chilli, garlic, coriander etc, think I may have a bit of a taste explosion tonight. goingto serve it on a bed of ricket,spinach and watercress, hope it dosn't disapoint:sigh:
Will ost the experience later.............................

By the way, really really cold today, getting a bit fed up with washing all the layers I am having to put on!!:mad:

Back