Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Top Tips

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 22 May 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    When i was serving up tea I filled the basin with hot soapy water so that i put serving spoons straight into it. Why? Well it was so I got rid of the spoon quickly before I could lick it! When i was clearing up after tea i took the bin lid off so I could scrape the plates before i had a chance to pick on left overs. Just wondering what you all do to get through those moments that can make or break us:devilangel:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ooh! what good ideas. I always clear everything away before anyone else leaves the kitchen because I know that I wouldn't eat in front of them. I also put any leftovers straight in the freezer rather than the fridge as I have been known to eat cold bolognase whilst getting the milk out.

My top tip though is to have a barren kitchen, there is nothing in my kitchen that is easily eaten. If I really wanted something to eat I'd have to defrost something or cook something first, hopefully I'd have talked myself out of it by then ;)

4. Alfie

Alfie Full Member

I put washing up liquid on the kids leftovers,I make them empty there plates into the bin,I have froze some flavoured water ice lollys and I crunch on one of them if I am desperate to pick.

I have started saving half a chocolate sachet to have a nice thick hot choc at night too.

5. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good ideas. My two are needing to do more to help so i should let them serve tea and clean up after.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.