Top Tips

mollydog

Silver Member
When i was serving up tea I filled the basin with hot soapy water so that i put serving spoons straight into it. Why? Well it was so I got rid of the spoon quickly before I could lick it! When i was clearing up after tea i took the bin lid off so I could scrape the plates before i had a chance to pick on left overs. Just wondering what you all do to get through those moments that can make or break us:devilangel:.

Ooh! what good ideas. I always clear everything away before anyone else leaves the kitchen because I know that I wouldn't eat in front of them. I also put any leftovers straight in the freezer rather than the fridge as I have been known to eat cold bolognase whilst getting the milk out.

My top tip though is to have a barren kitchen, there is nothing in my kitchen that is easily eaten. If I really wanted something to eat I'd have to defrost something or cook something first, hopefully I'd have talked myself out of it by then ;)

I put washing up liquid on the kids leftovers,I make them empty there plates into the bin,I have froze some flavoured water ice lollys and I crunch on one of them if I am desperate to pick.

I have started saving half a chocolate sachet to have a nice thick hot choc at night too.

Back