Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Torquay's Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Torquay Blonde, 8 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thought it was about time i started posting what i am eating, any comments welcome! Have been doing SW for 3 weeks, lost 4 pounds so far, 10 pounds to go! Have maintained this week (my own fault!) Will be drinking about 2litres of water everyday.

Breakfast: 1 coffee with 1 sweetener & skimmed milk (he), 3 eggs scrambled.

Going out for lunch to Pub their website is The King William IV, Chigwell can someone have a look at their website - any suggestions for a low syn lunch more than appreciated!!

Carrie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    ouu the food on there sounds lush!!

what day are you gunna do red or green ?

id go for either salad, fish if having red and a pasta dish if going green.

stay away from oily and creamy dishes if you can help it and ask for any dressings on the side, have a lovely time, i wish i was joining you!!!

4. Torquay Blonde

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Foodfairy

I always find it easier to make a choice before i go to the restaurant rather than waiting until i get there, its so easy to pick something naughty when you have a glass of wine in your hand!! (Not that wine's not naughty, but wouldn't be friday without it!)

5. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Good luck with SW Torquay Blonde. :):):)

6. Torquay Blonde

Diet:
    Slimming World
    OH MY GOD!! Had a bit a heavy night out on saturday, started off with me and my OH going out for something to eat and a couple of glasses of wine, ended up back at mine with a load of friends over, think i finally went to bed at 5am yesterday morning!! Then after a few hours sleep started being sick, didnt manage to get out of bed until 5pm!

Feel terrible today! Dont know why but when i get drunk i seem to think im 21, not 31 and think i can party all night still bless me! Wont be doing that again for a while!

Managed to walk the 3 miles to my daughters nursery this morning, but had to get cab back as thought i was going to die!!

That'll learn me, as my great gran used to say!

7. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    oh god! i hate being that hungover lol, its why i rarely get that drunk anymore cos i just cant handle to after effects :eek:

drink LOTS of water hun, and eat lots of citrus fruits, that helps. hope you feel better by the morning :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.