Torquay's Food Diary

Torquay Blonde

Thought it was about time i started posting what i am eating, any comments welcome! Have been doing SW for 3 weeks, lost 4 pounds so far, 10 pounds to go! Have maintained this week (my own fault!) Will be drinking about 2litres of water everyday.

Breakfast: 1 coffee with 1 sweetener & skimmed milk (he), 3 eggs scrambled.

Going out for lunch to Pub their website is The King William IV, Chigwell can someone have a look at their website - any suggestions for a low syn lunch more than appreciated!!

Carrie

ouu the food on there sounds lush!!

what day are you gunna do red or green ?

id go for either salad, fish if having red and a pasta dish if going green.

stay away from oily and creamy dishes if you can help it and ask for any dressings on the side, have a lovely time, i wish i was joining you!!!

Thanks Foodfairy

I always find it easier to make a choice before i go to the restaurant rather than waiting until i get there, its so easy to pick something naughty when you have a glass of wine in your hand!! (Not that wine's not naughty, but wouldn't be friday without it!)

Good luck with SW Torquay Blonde. :):):)

OH MY GOD!! Had a bit a heavy night out on saturday, started off with me and my OH going out for something to eat and a couple of glasses of wine, ended up back at mine with a load of friends over, think i finally went to bed at 5am yesterday morning!! Then after a few hours sleep started being sick, didnt manage to get out of bed until 5pm!

Feel terrible today! Dont know why but when i get drunk i seem to think im 21, not 31 and think i can party all night still bless me! Wont be doing that again for a while!

Managed to walk the 3 miles to my daughters nursery this morning, but had to get cab back as thought i was going to die!!

That'll learn me, as my great gran used to say!

oh god! i hate being that hungover lol, its why i rarely get that drunk anymore cos i just cant handle to after effects :eek:

drink LOTS of water hun, and eat lots of citrus fruits, that helps. hope you feel better by the morning :)

Back