Torquays Food Diary

Okay, with a little help and inspiration from Sejay, im going to try a green day today!!

Friday Green Day

Brekkie
2 slices ww bread (hex b) half a tin of beans

Lunch
Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce with syn free chips

Dinner
3 egg omlette with mushrooms, quorn sausages and salad

Snacks
mixed berries
muller
apple
cheese (hex a)
skimmed milk (hex a)
2ltrs water

Exercise: none, day off!!

Sejay, does this look ok?? do you make the pasta n sauce up with milk from allowance or just water??? x

Tuesday Red Day

Brekkie
2 x lasting satisfaction yoghurts

Lunch
omlette with mushrooms, peppers, ham & cheese (hex a) with salad

Dinner
Meatballs in a tomato sauce with spaghetti (hex b) and parmesan (hex a) - need to work out syns later

Snacks
2ltrs water
2 alpen lights (hex b)
fruit

Exercise
30 mins workout

Sorry guys, been in hibernation since last week, since i got back from my hols have found it hard to get up early and exercise, and just seem to want to eat stodge!! Have given myself a kick up the backside, have been watching biggest loser Australia and although i dont need to lose much weight i have taken inspiration from these amazing people - they look amazing - dont know if anyone else has been watching it??

So, onwards and downwards!!!

Wednesday Red Day

Brekkie
2 boiled eggs, 2 slices ww bread (hex b), butter 2 syns

Lunch
??? going to have a look in the cupboards and update the rest in a min!!!

Exercise
30 min Davina Workout

Couldnt figure out how to edit what i had written above, so:

Lunch
Baxters Healthy Choice Soup (hex b)
Lasting Satisfaction yoghurt
Milky Bar 7 syns

Dinner
Gammon & Eggs with some mushrooms and tomatoes

Snacks
Strawberries
2ltrs water

Hi TQ!

snuck in to get some ideas off ur menus :D u r doing really well. i just wanted to ask what channel and day/time is the biggest loser on?? i only really watch x-weighted and whatever weight loss progs r on but this one has snuck by my radar. i do love that show and would like to get into it this season (as x-weighted is a bit pants lol)

thanks for the food ideas as well :D xxxx

Hi Karen

It on Living TV at 7pm every school night - theres only 4 people left on it now, so its nearly finished!!! I used to watch x weighted, but americans just drive me mad after a while and they repeat the same ones over and over again!!

omg! i cant believe that i havent been watching it!!!! had to laugh about x-weighted... each one has been on about 4 times in last couple of months lol. amazing what i'll sit thru for inspiration hehe! will be hushing kids at 7pm...thank you!! have a fab SW week. xxx

Now its so cold outside i am finding it hard to think of things to eat, i just want hot food all the time, not interested in salad or fruit this week!

Thursday Red Day

Brekkie
1 muller yoghurt,2 poached eggs & 2 slices of ham, tomato sauce 1.5 syns

Lunch
Roasted veg mixed with pasta (hex b) and ham

Dinner
King prawns with chilli and garlic and olive oil (hex a), salad and bread (hex b)

Snacks
2ltrs water
1 muller
1 milky bar 7 syns

Exercise
30 mins core stability

Hi Everyone

Havent been sticking to the diet properly for the last 2 weeks, went out on saturday night and felt really self concious as i know i have put on a few pounds, so need to knuckle down and get back on track this week, made sure i was up at 6am to get my exercise in before my little girl woke up.
As always i will weigh in on Friday, so hopefully will be able to shift some of this weight before then!!

Monday Red Day

Brekkie
Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries & Grapes with a Muller on the top

Lunch
Scrambled eggs on toast (hex b) with grilled mushrooms and tomatoes, tomato ketchup (2 syns)

Dinner
Sausage Casserole with Mushrooms, Onions and Peas, mashed potato (hex b) 5 syns

Snacks
Skimmed milk (hex a)
Chicken
Mini Babybells (hex a)
will have another snack for 3 syns - not sure what yet
2 ltrs water

Total Syns = 10

Exercise
Davina 30 min workout - Pump

Hiya Torquay glad to see you back good luck with the weigh in on Friday. Give yourself a big pat on the back for getting back on track because I think for a lot of people all it takes is an off few days of eating and your back to your old eating habbits. Look forward to seeing more of your scrummy looking food on your diary.:D

Thanks Son

Have had my family visiting from Devon this week, they go home today so should get a chance to post more - need to come on here to keep me on track!!!

Thursday Red Day

Brunch
2 slices nimble (hex b) with cheese (hex a) ham and butter (hex a)

Late Afternoon
Smoked salmon with loads of lemon juice

Dinner
Spag bol with pasta (hex b) and roasted veg

Snacks
fruit
muller light
2lts water

Exercise - none!! back on track tomorrow!!

Family have gone home - so have peace and quiet now!! Got up this morning and did my workout, the first time since Monday. Normally i do it 5 times a week, but have really let it slip the last couple of weeks, am going to make it my mission to get back on track with the diet and exercise this week as i feel really yuck and my clothes are feeling a bit tight :sigh:

Friday Red Day

Brekkie
Muller light and 1 alpen light bar (hex b)

Lunch
3 quorn sausages with mushroom and cheese (hex a) omlette, ketchup 2 syns

Dinner
Spag bol with pasta (hex b) and grated parmesan (hex a) and salad

Snacks
Fruit
1 alpen light bar (remainder of hex b from brekkie)
Muller light

Exercise 35 mins Charlie Brooks workout

Family have gone home - so have peace and quiet now!! Got up this morning and did my workout, the first time since Monday. Normally i do it 5 times a week, but have really let it slip the last couple of weeks, am going to make it my mission to get back on track with the diet and exercise this week as i feel really yuck and my clothes are feeling a bit tight :sigh:

Friday Red Day

Brekkie
Muller light and 1 alpen light bar (hex b)

Lunch
3 quorn sausages with mushroom and cheese (hex a) omlette, ketchup 2 syns

Dinner
Spag bol with pasta (hex b) and grated parmesan (hex a) and salad

Snacks
Fruit
1 alpen light bar (remainder of hex b from brekkie)
Muller light

Exercise 35 mins Charlie Brooks workout

Ohh not had spag bol far ageeeeeeees:drool:

I was supposed to have it last night but ended up having boiled eggs with soldiers instead!!!

It would be great if you posted up your food diary from time to time just so i can get some inspiration!!! Liked you idea of having a takeaway on weigh in night, i am going to start doing the same as i always have one a couple of nights before weigh in and dont think it does me any favours!!

I was supposed to have it last night but ended up having boiled eggs with soldiers instead!!!

It would be great if you posted up your food diary from time to time just so i can get some inspiration!!! Liked you idea of having a takeaway on weigh in night, i am going to start doing the same as i always have one a couple of nights before weigh in and dont think it does me any favours!!

Ok I will try and do my food diary as often as I can just for you.:)

Had a bit of an excessive weekend, but counted up all my syns and used saturday as a flexi syn day so have about 7.5 syns per day left between now and Friday which is fine and do-able! Need to go food shopping tomorrow as cupboards are bare so have had a quick look to see what i can make for today,so far its not looking too bad!!

Monday Red Day

Brekkie
2 slices nimble multigrain (hex b) with butter (hex a) and marmite

Lunch
Ham & mushroom omlette with ketchup ( 2 syns)

Dinner
Roast chicken with roast veg & gravy (2.5 syns)

Snacks
Milk (hex a)
Cinnamon toast made with 2 slices nimble (hex b) dipped in egg, fried in frylight and sprinkled with splenda and cinnamon
1 apple
2 ltrs water

Exercise - 20 mins charlie Brooks - baby woke up early this morning - damn clock changes!!!

Back