Torture...

Caz

Repeat Offender
Just been in to talk to my dad and they're (my mum, dad and sister) all sitting there eating kebab and chips. My mum even asked if I wanted some, argh torture! I'm not even a big kebab fan but after just 4 days, I wouldn't mind some lol Forgot how hard this part of it is, saying no to food and just resisting temptation.

Food torture sucks, I'm hiding in bed with my laptop and kindle, away from the fridge.

I'm with you on that Caroline. I just can't seem to get back on the wagon, so well done for being on day 4. If I was on day 4 I would be well on my way, just need to get over bloody day 1 !!!

Can't face the headaches, the water or even the thought of no food yet I know I HAVE to do it or undo all my good work. Plllleeeaaasssee someone - give me a kick up the arse !!!!

Mia, kick! Nothing tastes as good as slim feels :) you can do it, one day at a time Hun x

I'm with you on that Caroline. I just can't seem to get back on the wagon, so well done for being on day 4. If I was on day 4 I would be well on my way, just need to get over bloody day 1 !!!

Can't face the headaches, the water or even the thought of no food yet I know I HAVE to do it or undo all my good work. Plllleeeaaasssee someone - give me a kick up the arse !!!!

:whoopass: Right I've given you a good smacking now you need to get past day 1 and keep thinking its wont power you need not will power we all have will power when it comes to eating and will eat anything it's wont power you need to say o I won't eat this cos I really want to lose weight. Come on Hun you can do it.

It won't take long, just a couple of days and it'll be so much easier! Find something to distract you when you're hungry. Read. Watch TV. Paint your nails. Have a bath. Get an early night! That's what I did, if I was asleep I wouldn't eat and then day 2 was ok. You know that it's worth it, just got to keep going.

Mia said:

Mia! You are an inspiration to me- can you remember a few weeks ago when I said I wished that I could experience the positive feelings you were feeling? I've now lost 24 lbs in 5 weeks. You and others on here have kept me inspired and motivated by your life changing losses. So much effort, discipline and pride has been spent by you to get where you are. Wherever you got that determination from, find it again and you'll be back on it in no time.
I have 2 photos on my bathroom mirror at home- one of me at my heaviest- miserable, spotty, greasy, badly fitting clothes... and one at my goal weight from years ago- a beaming smile, glowing skin, nice clothes and fab figure. I see them every morning and they remind me of why I'm doing this. You can do it!!

Awwww girls, thank you for your motivational vibes :D Day one, AGAIN, I feel fine but then again I always feel fine coz its only 11.15 a.m. and I am not hungry yet. Stuffed my face AGAIN last night, but I hope to ge on track again from now on. Thank you all again. We are all in the same boat and its hard for us all but worth it in the end. You are all doing so well xx

Mia said:
Awwww girls, thank you for your motivational vibes :D Day one, AGAIN, I feel fine but then again I always feel fine coz its only 11.15 a.m. and I am not hungry yet. Stuffed my face AGAIN last night, but I hope to ge on track again from now on. Thank you all again. We are all in the same boat and its hard for us all but worth it in the end. You are all doing so well xx

How much do you weigh Mia I'm starting fresh today to

Heavenly your exactly what I weighed 2 weeks ago starting Exante :)

How's it going today Mia?

Its going bloody terrible Caroline :( (can hardly type as I am stuffing a creame egg in my gob) !!!

Once these chocolate thingys have gone from my house - that's it. I cant diet with them around. I desperately want to do this, and if I do it now it wont be too later. Pleeasseee let me wake up tomorrow in the zone.

I have not weighed myself, I am too scared. But I bet I have put 7lb which would make me 11st 4lb. Two weeks ago I was 4lb from goal at 10st 11lb. Why have I done this :cry::cry:

Mia its so easily done when you're heads not in it. Don't beat yourself up love, just take a few days off and don't go mad and see how you feel. To be honest your head may be really happy with where you are at so you've relaxed a little. I am sure you look fantastic and what's a few pounds really?

Thanks sammysmiles, but I have had 2 weeks off now lol. I NEED to get back on track or I will pile the whole load back on. I have to discipline myself. With this diet I always play about with it until one day it kicks in and I stick to it. I am hoping day by day that it is going to happen after this 'lapse'. I want to get to goal, and under, for my hols. The truth is, I feel better when I am thinner, I look better, I am more confident, I am all round a different, happier person - so why am I still stuffing my face ?????????? Answers on a postcard please people !!

Its going bloody terrible Caroline :( (can hardly type as I am stuffing a creame egg in my gob) !!!

Once these chocolate thingys have gone from my house - that's it. I cant diet with them around. I desperately want to do this, and if I do it now it wont be too later. Pleeasseee let me wake up tomorrow in the zone.

I have not weighed myself, I am too scared. But I bet I have put 7lb which would make me 11st 4lb. Two weeks ago I was 4lb from goal at 10st 11lb. Why have I done this :cry::cry:

Have you tried slimming world that def works And mite be better at the stage your at and then you can still have treats.

Why don't you just throw them away then? You don't HAVE to eat them and though it's hard to throw stuff away, sometimes you need to. I ended up doing that before starting this. I had 5 creme eggs left and a few graze boxes and I knew that if I kept them, they'd be tempting and so they went in the bin. What are they worth, a few pounds? Well I'd rather lose a few £s from my purse so that I can lose lbs on the scales! It's up to you hun though, you're so close now, maybe you should consider a different plan, something like calorie counting maybe?

I can't do SW, WW or any other plan until I am goal. With me, I have to take food out of the equation altogether, that's my problem, once I eat - thats it. I would prefer to get to maybe 10st then join a WW class becasue then my weight will even out. I have to get back into this.

My sister has just text to ask if I fancy a night out tomorrow, and I havent made my mind up yet. If I go I will have a good drink and start again over the weekend or Monday. If not, I will try yet again to start tomorrow. The more I am thinking about it the more I am actually panicing. Has anyone else ever felt like this - total panic?

Ok so you get to goal and then what? You're only 4lbs away from goal. If you don't retrain the way you are with food, you'll struggle, it won't be magically easier once you're at goal. Personally, if I was so close to goal and struggling so much doing a diet like Exante, I'd move to something like calorie counting. Yes it's slower but it gets you into the right habits. Of course what you do is up to you, you've got to do what you feel is right for you.

Back