Torture...

I can't do SW, WW or any other plan until I am goal. With me, I have to take food out of the equation altogether, that's my problem, once I eat - thats it. I would prefer to get to maybe 10st then join a WW class becasue then my weight will even out. I have to get back into this.

My sister has just text to ask if I fancy a night out tomorrow, and I havent made my mind up yet. If I go I will have a good drink and start again over the weekend or Monday. If not, I will try yet again to start tomorrow. The more I am thinking about it the more I am actually panicing. Has anyone else ever felt like this - total panic?

Just go out with your sister and stop worrying :) enjoy yourself yes the diet is hard at things... but thats life!!
restart on the weekend. (my opinion of course ;)

I don't usually struggle Caroline, I have just had one major blip. However, I do admit I have a problem with eating again. That's why as soon as I am 10st I join a class to keep my weight stable.

Monicab, I think you're right.

Thanks for all your suggestions and opinions girls, that's what this is all about and at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason.

That's true, once you get to goal it's actually harder. Losing weight is a great focus but to maintain is a whole different thing. I would take your own advice, lose on Exante then look to SW or WW. That's my plan.

Go out with your sister, have a great weekend then come back refreshed on Monday. You've done it before you can do it again, I think you need a goal to focus on.

Imagine getting to goal and buying a fitted dress or something and the compliments you will get. It's always an incentive for me, vain aren't I? Ha ha x

My goal is my hols in 3 months time lol, no better incentive than a beach holiday for me :) I have got size 12 tankinis and size 14 dresses for my hols which fitted me last week, havent had the nerve to try them this week haha. I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL DO THIS.

You girls are fab - thank you xx

It's above in my details. 16 weeks to lose 3 stone exactly. I don't lose a stone a month like others do, never have, but I kept at it and then failed miserably 4lb from goal :(

I wonder if the lighter you are the slower it comes off? I am 10.12 so far and lost 10lbs first week and a measly one this week. I was hoping to see a stone off in my 4 weeks but it feels unlikely now.

Sorry, hungry and :( ha ha. Must get a peppermint tea down me :) x

I think that is a fantastic loss for your weight. Yes, the lighter you are the slower it does come off, so 10lb your first week is fab. At your weight do not be suprised at less than a stone a month. Look at my losses, not fast, but they add up at the end of the day. You are doing well and it has to come off in the end. x

I know, just having a :( moment I think. I am going to give it the full 4 weeks as I know it has to come off but I think the lighter you are the slower it comes off hey?

Have you decided on your weekend yet? x

Yeah they do slow down as you get closer to goal because you've got a lot less to lose. Second week is always a slower week anyway because you've had a big week 1, it'll pick up again in week 3.

Thanks Caroline, weighed my self this morning and put 2lbs on. Back up to 11 stone? WTF hoping it does even itself out for next weeks WI.

On the plus side I do have a collar bone and hip bones again so even though it's not showing on the scales I know it's come off somewhere x

Well day one happened, and then a friend invited us round for dinner. Tea out 3 nights running now , Indian tonight! Away with work at the
Weekend so can't do it then. Tuesday it will have to be for the start . Go on holiday 7th June so will have just over 2 weeks !!! ?

Heavenly there will always be something, you just have to pick a day and stick to it. It's hard but once you get into it it's do-able *hugs x

I have to agree with Sammy.

If you're waiting for the perfect day to start, you'll be waiting a long time. Bite the bullet and start now. Right now. If you want it badly enough, you will need to get going on it.

No excuses.

Ah bad weekend, chinese and burger and fries, oops! Back on it today though, will even give my left over sweets and chinese away!

Back