Torture!!!!

let the smell fill you up. imagine you have already eaten the toast/teacake, you have really enjoyed it and you have put the dishes & cutlery away. now that you have 'eaten' it you are full and dont crave it any more.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah :p

Great theory. Does it actualy work for anyone though, or does it work for everyone except me???? :sigh:

I did resist. And had to again this morning when making toast and Marmite for my daughter. I was close to hoovering up her crumbs with my gob instead of the vac!

As for toasted teackae dripping in butter, bacon sarnies, scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream........:cry: :cry: :cry:

P. :cool:

oooh dont think about it! my mouth is watering so much i think were going to be flooded out here!

its not a technique i use often but a lady a work tells me that she uses it in the evenings whan she gets bad cravings x

hey we've both lost 19lbs! cool

Hehe so we have. How many weeks have you been on it and when is your weigh-day?

I see I've got more to lose than you though. :sigh:

ive been doing CD for three weeks now but i also lost about 4 stone last year. im now trying to get the rest off. Im currently 15 stone and trying to get down to aboiut 11.5 or 12.
Judging by your target BMI i think you're aiming for a lower weight than me too.

good luck with it all honey xxxxx

I'm 13' 11" - but 3rd weigh in is tomorrow. I want to get down to 9.5st as I figure I'll put on a little so want to stabilise at around 10st. How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Back