total energy nose dive!

eyesdontlie

I am half way through my 2nd week on 100% and I felt great after the first couple of days but right now I am so exhausted it hurts I cannot remember feeling like this the last time? I am not sure if maybe I am doing too much physical activity as I am still riding my horse everyday and running about at the yard and also looking after my 11 month old girl will this phase pass? I do have any inclination to break my diet but just wondered if anyone else has this problem? ....... just wondering maybe TOTM due would that make me feel like this?

It may be a normal reaction - give it a few days to pass - if not consult your Doctor - Don't stop or break the diet without proper advice as it will be hard to restart.

I felt exhaused for a fews days, it passed though and now I feel fine. I am half way through the 2nd week as well. Go and have a chat to your doctor or pharmacist if it doesnt pass. Good luck x

Try and take it easy for a few days and I think your energy will start to increase. I am on week 7 and have been on holiday from work this week and have decorated house spring cleaned, rode horse and walked dogs been to Pilates and I felt rubbish yesterday, definitely think you can over do it! Give your pharmastist a ring if you are worried x

Back