Total Restart Diary

Right!! half a pound on today and time to put an end to all this silly bingeing. Ive had a mad amount of shifts at work this week and its going to be like this for the next few weeks too, I can't use it as an excuse to overeat.

Been out for a meal tonight and just chose what i wanted for starter and mains but avoided dessert and alcohol so I'm half feeling pious :)

72 hour shift starting at 7.30am tomorrow, so I'm going to make sure I pack plenty of nice, healthy food and lots of snacks in case i need something extra. trying to have 8-10 syns a day to make up for tonights meal and some chocolate that accidentally fell into my mouth earlier!

Good day yesterday slightly over on my syns so going to cut back today and tomorrow :)

Feeling much more focused but well in need of getting away from work and having some me time!!

Hi hun wow your a busy bee!! Im relaxing now for the weekend, ive been to the meat wholesalers this morning and stocked up my freezer it will last me more than a month. Ill only have to buy fresh stuff now :D.

My painkillers are actually helping even though im feeling sleepy and floaty all the time, but Id rather be painfree so its worth putting up with x

Sounds like you have had a full on couple of weeks - Some me time sounds like it is very much in order!

Oh wow! Good luck!

Hi ladies :)

I have a fake day off tomorrow - I finish work at 7.45 am but go back at 10pm lol. I feel like I do shifts at home and work is actually home sometimes!! But good money and I want to save lots for fun away from this island...

Great day for food today, was on track and focused :) now writing a meal plan for next week, yum yum!

Breakfast - hummous and ryvita (healthy extras)
Lunch - pasta and salad (0.5)
Dinner - 3 sausages, green veg and roasted butternut squash with sauce (2)
Snacks - hot chocolate (2), choc slice (2)

Am going to try and get some exercise in tomorrow need to go into the city to get Xmas shopping and prescriptions.

Have set some targets is like to reach based on my holidays coming up lol :

Oman trip (Xmas day) - 12 stone 4lbs
Malaysia trip (5th feb) - 12 stone 2lbs (have Xmas new year and my mums birthday gains to contend with to make this!! So possibly a bit unrealistic)
France (may 1st) - 11 stone

That's 23 lbs over 6 months. Nearly 4lb a month which is pretty high for me, but why not aim high :)

Your food day sounds yum! Also I love your goals you have set out, and with your determination I am sure they are achievable :) Good luck with your Xmas shopping! I haven't even started mine yet! lol xx

Thanks Hun had a very productive day today did about 2 and a half hours walking and was nice to be out of the house :) have restarted my squat challenge as I was too ill last week, did 75 tonight and struggled a little but pushed through.

B - 2 sausages, beans, fried leek and red onion, toast and ketchup (1)
L - 2 satsumas, ryvita minis, few pine nuts (2), coffee whilst in the city (4 for sugar and syrup)
D - spag Bol with mushrooms and onions (0.5), side salad
Chocolate oat milk.

Now back at work *sigh* I'm here until Thursday morning then have a packed day on Thursday too!! But got good food planned including a very naughty treat (within my weekly syns I think though - if not there's always next week!) of vegan lasagne which is so high in syns!! Yummy

2.5hrs walking is an amazing achievement - especially with squats n top of that! (no pun intended - lol). Your menu sounds delish as usual! :D

Was up at 2.30 am at work!!! And didn't get back to sleep either so now got to go through until 10pm tonight :( am really knackered and worried I will struggle with good today as I'm so tired. I'm trying to not have caffeine at the min so am relying on food to keep me going :)

Bleugh finally home from work, first time I've been on here on my laptop in about a week!! 20 notifications lololol

Anyway 2lb off tonight which I'm reallt happy with as I didn't think I'd done too well :) Got my 3 1/2 stone award so heres to the next 7lbs dropping off before my hols to Malaysia in Feb, I can hope :D

Also, 1lb until I've lost 50lbs!!!! madness!!! Gonna get that next week i hope. Am going to be militant the coming week, am feeling spurred on to do well. have 3 days off between now and then too which is 300% more days off than I had last week so that's 3 opportunities for long city walks, trips to the allotment etc.

Am going to try on my leggings again that didn't fit me at 16 stone or 13 stone, hopefully now they will fit??? But my bum still hasn't gone down much, am hoping the next half stone will shift my dress size down one (hasn't changed on my bottom half since I begun!)

Congrats on your losses! you are powering through your goals!!! only 1lb to 50lbs off! that is super exciting!!!! :D :D

Yep 50lbs is a big marker :eek: Am excited to get there next thursday, all being good

Am now trying to fingure out what to eat over the next week, I keep eating the same meals and its boring me a little...its hard to find Slimming World recipes as most of the veggie ones have quorn/eggs etc in them or don't sound too exciting. am going to trawl the internet for ideas today because i have A DAY OFF WORK wow :D back in tomorrow though!!

Congratulations on the 2lbs and being so close to 50lbs!!!

so close!! not sure how i'll do this week, eatings been up and down but think I'm under my weekly syns so should be OK. i feel completely rubbish at the min, but managing to not take it out on the food.

Well done on the loss and wow, 50lbs in seriously epic! That's about the total weight I want to lose, I love reading peoples diaries and seeing that they achieved their goals, it makes you realise that it really IS possible!

So we are both off to Asia in the new year I noticed :D, really hoping to be at around a 2 stone loss by end of Jan when we go and then another stone down before our next trip at end of April. Means I might have to buy some more holiday clothes, what a hardship! Good luck for the rest of the week, am subscribed now so will check in again soon.

Back