Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Mad mad busy day for me. I can safely say my house has not shined like this in a long time! Long may this energy last although no doubt my arthritis will make me pay.

i had my porridge around 1.30 - i actually waited till i felt hungry rather than sticking to ridged times. Think that is the way for me to go forward. I need to learn what it feels like to actually be hungry cause prior to Exante my day was one long meal. I would snack constantly, dont think i actually ate proper food - let them days be gone, this is a new me, with a new vision for the future!

After the school run i had a bouillon drink yummy and then my bar, i will leave my shake till around 9 tonight.

I thought you might like to see this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 83
Aaaw alia they are soooo cute. That must have been tough! Worth it though eh? Xxx

i'll let you know once they have left home lol

How old are they now? My eldest is 14 and I'm counting down already! This moody teenager phase better be over soon ;) xxx

If you wait to have your packs til you're hungry on this diet you might not have them at all. I've gone nearly all day once without having anything because ketosis stops you feeling hungry. Quite a few times I've forgotten to have my 3rd pack til I was about to go to bed because I just wasn't hungry so forgot all about it.

Awwww look at them....cute!!! 4 kids under the age of 1 must have been good fun :) I can't wait to have more children.

You are doing really well and sounds like you have loads of energy. Exante is amazing isn't it?!

Thats such a great pic Alia :D
You're doing well too :D

That picture is adorable!!

AWw your twins are gorgeous. x

Well done on your weight loss so far... and your determination to stick at Exante and lose that excess weight. With seven children you must have amazing energy and coping skills. Hon... this should be a breeze for you.

I look forward to seeing you at your goal. x x x

How old are they now? My eldest is 14 and I'm counting down already! This moody teenager phase better be over soon ;) xxx

i have 19, 17, 17, 16, 16, 5 and 2 - 19 year old is at Uni so just 6 at home now, does nt get easier hun, you've a good few years lol

If you wait to have your packs til you're hungry on this diet you might not have them at all. I've gone nearly all day once without having anything because ketosis stops you feeling hungry. Quite a few times I've forgotten to have my 3rd pack til I was about to go to bed because I just wasn't hungry so forgot all about it.

Thanks hun will deffinately bear that in mind, its so true what they say about ketosis, i never believed there was anything that could stop me feeling hungry x

Awwww look at them....cute!!! 4 kids under the age of 1 must have been good fun I can't wait to have more children.

You are doing really well and sounds like you have loads of energy. Exante is amazing isn't it?!

I can safely say my days of baby making are well and truely over, i do not ever want to go there again lol

I am still in shock at how I am doing this, I dont think I have stuck to something 100% but I'm finding this so much less stressful as I imagined it would be.

Thats such a great pic Alia
You're doing well too

Thank you hunney, I'm finding the support here invaluable x

That picture is adorable!!

thank you! They are not so angelic and adorable now 17 years later haha

AWw your twins are gorgeous. x

Well done on your weight loss so far... and your determination to stick at Exante and lose that excess weight. With seven children you must have amazing energy and coping skills. Hon... this should be a breeze for you.

I look forward to seeing you at your goal. x x x

Thank You so much hun. I need to do this, for myself and my children, I want to run around with my grand babies one day and right now i struggle to walk never mind anything else

I'm starting to forget what day I'm on but think its day 11

I'm actually starting to get scared of this plan. I have never stuck to anything 100% and here I am on day 11 and apart from day 2 and day 5 where I felt rough but not in a way that was making me want to eat I have not had a single problem doing this. I'm scared something is going to go drastically wrong and I really don't know why I'm feeling this way as there is nothing to suggest this is going to happen but I'm so desperate not to fail.

I had my porridge at 1.30 and added some of that husk stuff to it and cinnamon. I don't know how much to use so I added a teaspoon and if nothing else happens it thickened my porridge up big time. I also don't know how often I should use it but going to add it to my shake at 9.

I normally have my bar at 5 but am not hungry so going to clean up the kitchen from dinner and make sure I have it before 8 - me not being hungry is unheard of, its all new to me.

I have or had only a few passions in life and one of my main ones was obviously food. Actually I should say sweet food, chocolate, ice cream, cakes, biscuits and the rest and another is shopping. I love shopping, do most of it online as I have difficulty walking round shops unless I'm just going to one store in particular. I am nuts about clothes from Next, mostly for my two little kids as the big ones don't think its a cool shop. I think I have an addictive personality, just an observation about myself from myself.

Off to clean up and sort the little ones out for bed

TTFN xx

I think sometimes human nature does make us question what will go wrong if everything appears to be going right :)
You are still going strong, so you are definitely doing it right ;)

Coinsedence or not i added the husky stuff to my porridge today and whoop whoop ive been. Dont think ive ever been so happy to poop haha

Coinsedence or not i added the husky stuff to my porridge today and whoop whoop ive been. Dont think ive ever been so happy to poop haha

Yup, thats what it does ;)
If you have the runs too, it binds it together too...sorry too much info :eek:
I quite like it in my soups :)

Busy busy morning running around doing stuff here there and everywhere so wont get my porridge till around 1pm today x

Fudge Fudge Fudge :cry: :cry:

just went to make my porridge and they are all bloody gone! I was fantasising about that since about 12 o'clock and weird as it may sound it has thrown me.

My big people (teenagers) were all in the family room waiting for their dad to pick them up for the weekend and every time I looked at one of them they were eating something nice argggggggh chocolate digestives, creme caramel, cheese and onion crisps and swiss roll, how very dare they, just for a second I had to put myself in check and im still not over it.

sooo for breakfast I have just had the choc and orange bar, its weird how used to things we become. I will have to wait for my porridge packs to arrive on tuesday or wednesday. Same old same old lack of organisation on my part.

TTFN Alia x

I know how you feel, you have to have a fixed mindset to see this diet through and a small hiccup can really throw you. But you have had your bar instead, you're still losing weight and you are being incredibly strong... you go girl!!!

Well i need to make sure that does not happen again so got heaps loads of porridge coming and it would be a bank holiday weekend so don't think they will come till wednesday now - just have to stay focused and have 2 shakes and a bar till then.

just outside school sat waiting to pick my son up from school and then have to drop him off at a party and ooooo guess what, I will go home to an empty house, Ive not had an empty house since my daughter was born in Dec 2010. Big boys are at their ads, eldest daughter at Uni, 17 year old has taken Hana to the same birthday party where I need to drop Haydar and hubby is at work. Hmmm Ive loads of work to do, need to add lots of listings to my shop and I have promised customers that would be done by tonight but then again an empty house, chilling would be fantastic but Im not a chill kind of girl. Will wait till I get home and see what I do x

Back