Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Hey Alia :)
How are you today ?:)

Busy day again for me. Cleaned cleaned and cleaned some more this morning, hung my washing out although I suspect it wont be out for long judging by the clouds looming in the distance!

Had to head out for some retail therapy, I'm a bit of a Next fan and can't resist buying pretty things for my 2 year old.

Did the food shop which I hate at the best of times but when none of it was for me it was a tad tiresome but was long over due, least the kids can't grumble. On my trip around Asda they had coke on offer £2 for 8 cans and typically they had no coke zero - they did however have cherry coke zero so I am hoping that is allowed, if not the kids can have it.

It was weird shopping for so few people. With me and hubby and my two eldest daughters following the TS on Exante I'm only buying for the other kids, had to keep reminding myself not to stack the trolley full.

I had my bar first today, mainly for convenience as I was out and about, they really dry my mouth up but they serve a purpose I guess. Still not had the urge to cheat and I am on day 17 now and I am so surprised I have managed to get this far but so happy I have

TTFN

Alia x

The cherry coke zero is fine :)
I'm pretty sure the Asda own coke zero has no citric acid either :)

Day 17 ? My word, that has gone by right quick eh ?
4 sleeps till WI :D

Day 17 came round quick! Well done you!

yes it has, wonder how much i would have gained in the 3 weeks if i was not doing Exante? Thank you hun, how are you getting on?

The cherry coke zero is fine :)
I'm pretty sure the Asda own coke zero has no citric acid either :)

Day 17 ? My word, that has gone by right quick eh ?
4 sleeps till WI :D

Yaaaaaay!!!! Will be trying it later to see if i like it and if i do will go stock up on it. I've just had a chuckle to myself, in the winter when it is freezing cold I put an 8 pack of coke on the window ledge outside, used to save going down stairs to get a drink and keep it cold :D

TMI I know but its star week and I was worried this might affect my loss this week so had a cheeky look on the scales and i am 5 lb down so far, will be happy with that even if it does not go down more.

i wish it would stop raining, late last year we had our garden enlarged. We had 2 parking spaces at the back that we never used as we always park at the front so we decided as we only had a small yard we would get it all made into one yard so the little kids had somewhere to play. I bought them a trampoline day before yesterday and its chucked it down since, so want to get it put up, I cant wait to see their little faces, they have wanted one for so long!

going to have a quick clean up and get the washing on. Porridge at 12 yum yum, 2 litres of water to drink between now and then

TTFN

Alia x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    957.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 65
Your garden looks fab, what a difference. I had mine done a few years back, went from being a bramble jungle with a rotten wooden deck to brand new grass and a proper patio. But sadly we haven't had a decent summer to use it since :(

Wow your garden looks amazing!! I wish ours looked like that! Ours is a mess. There are thorns everywhere but blackberries grow on them! Yum lol. I wish I was like Alan Titchmarsh and could fix it up but I don't know anything about gardening! lol

Your garden looks fab, what a difference. I had mine done a few years back, went from being a bramble jungle with a rotten wooden deck to brand new grass and a proper patio. But sadly we haven't had a decent summer to use it since :(

Bank Holiday Monday was our summer I think :(

Wow your garden looks amazing!! I wish ours looked like that! Ours is a mess. There are thorns everywhere but blackberries grow on them! Yum lol. I wish I was like Alan Titchmarsh and could fix it up but I don't know anything about gardening! lol

You reminded me of my dad with the mention of Alan Titchmarsh. He was a huge fan of his and his garden was his pride and joy. He was always pottering around doing stuff. Sadly he passed away 10 years ago this year and I certainly did not inherit his green fingers! The garden looks better now the flag stones have had a jetwash, they always get so dirty through winter.

Hope you are having a good day hun x

I am freezing, quite literally freezing :winter_brr: Me and my 2 year old are snuggled up on the sofa with the thickest fleece blanket we have. She has a nasty cold and it sounds like its going down to her chest, hope not, she was born at 27 weeks and her immune system is still some what compromised and we can end up with a hospital stay over something so simple.

I'm clock watching till i can get my porridge at 12 but might have a bouillon drink first, need something to warm me up, even my nose is cold!

I need to get a power washer to give my patio a good clean, it's pretty bad. I have a gardening service now to keep it under control, they come every 2 weeks at this time of year so I might see if they have one and can do it when they come next week.

killercurls, those thorns with the blackberries on them are brambles, if you dont keep them cut back they will take over everything and are really hard to keep at bay.

This was my garden transformation in 2010, that stuff growing everywhere in the first pic is brambles, they took over everything including the decking that was there.

31030_10150173743025165_850535164_12408763_5315208_n.jpgP1050680.jpg

Attachments

• P1050680 smaller.jpg
    P1050680 smaller.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 52
I am freezing, quite literally freezing :winter_brr: Me and my 2 year old are snuggled up on the sofa with the thickest fleece blanket we have. She has a nasty cold and it sounds like its going down to her chest, hope not, she was born at 27 weeks and her immune system is still some what compromised and we can end up with a hospital stay over something so simple.

I'm clock watching till i can get my porridge at 12 but might have a bouillon drink first, need something to warm me up, even my nose is cold!

oh no, I hope she'll be ok x

Ah damn, I thought they were. They have been slowly taking over everything! I've never done any gardening work as I've lived on Navy bases all through out my childhood! So we just had a lawn really and nothing else. I can cut grass it's the other fiddly stuff I don't get! lol.

Hope your daughter will be alright! x

I do it on the hob. Pour 150mls boiling water in a pan, whisk in the porridge, bring to the boil then simmer to thicken. Whisk in more water if need be. Gorgeous! Xxx

Back