Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

We had field mice and nothing we did could get rid of them...got a cat no more mice...so she is doing a good job

I've been catching up with shows while I braid today too, am up to date with Glee, Beauty and the Beast and now catching up with The Following, I got so behind on all of them.

Alia why do you have to wait til 9.00 to have your last pack? I try to always have mine earlier, I seem to do better having it about now than leaving it til later.

Evening times are my danger zone when I am less busy and lay in bed watching TV. Mornings are ultra busy for me and I don't tend to get my house work done till around 12 so thats when I sit down and have my porridge. Afternoons are split up with the school run and super market so by the time we are home and kids fed its around 5 to 5.30 so I have my bar then. I also drink at least 1.5 litres of water by 12 so that its out of my system by three or I would be stuck needing the loo every 10 mins on the school run. Another 1.5 litres between getting home after the school run and my bar at 5-5.30 and then when ever I am thirsty after that have more water. I also have at least 2 bouillon drinks a day. I keep to a fairly rigid routine as I find it easier that way as I've changed my mind set from live to eat to eat to live. I don't look at my packs as food I look at them as survival packs, just enough to get me through the day.

Good Morning every one. I've been awake since around 6 and decided to come down stairs and do some cleaning before kiddies wake up. Its so much easier to do it when they are not around. So washer on, drier on, dish washer on, kitchen sides cleaned, dishes washed (stuff that cant go into the dish washer) and just in time as I hear little people running around up stairs, hubby will be so pleased haha - he was awake at some stupid hour moaning cause Hana was not letting him sleep, she is a total daddy's girl and likes to be wrapped around him at night, she has been like that since being tiny.

Eeeeeek weigh in number 3 tomorrow, I know I've lost cause of my sneaky mid week weigh but cant wait to see the numbers tomorrow morning.

Hope you all have a lovely day​

TTFN​

Alia x

Thank you, hope the numbers are good to me tomorrow x

Hi Alia. I've just read your diary from the beginning. Not only is it inspirational but it is also really enjoyable to read about your busy days looking after such a large family. I've only got 2 children both sons, 21 and 24 now. They both went away to university but then both came home again to live! Brilliant weight loss. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. Will be keeping up with your journey.

Good luck for WI Alia :D

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow...keep us postedposted

Hi Alia. I've just read your diary from the beginning. Not only is it inspirational but it is also really enjoyable to read about your busy days looking after such a large family. I've only got 2 children both sons, 21 and 24 now. They both went away to university but then both came home again to live! Brilliant weight loss. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. Will be keeping up with your journey.

Hey Lynne, hope you are having a good day. My eldest daughter is just finishing her 2nd year at Uni and I have a feeling once she is done next year she may come home, although if you ask her she says no way she can cope with the noise now and all the kids after moving out. My friends often say they think we should do a fly on the wall TV series in our house with all the going ons - I think not, I think I would be locked up in an asylum once it had aired!

hope your journey is going ok, I'm thrilled with how mine is going albeit very early days and I have a very long journey ahead of me

TTFN

Alia

Today has not been great. I have not had anything I should n't have but the thought has crossed my mind. I've been sat here for the last half hour wondering why I can smell cakes baking and its been making my stomach grumble. Then I realised what it was, its my yankee candle that I lit an hour or so ago and forgot about! I'm such a plank at times.

Just had an emotional text from my eldest daughter who is at Uni and tomorrow is weigh in for her, the end of her second week and she had been doing so well till last night when there was a big party with her friends and she ended up eating a chicken sandwich so she could drink but then ended up only having one drink as she felt so guilty, did n't enjoy it at all. Gave her a call and tried to reassure her that she wont have messed every thing up with one day and she is back on track today. She was crying and it makes me feel so guilty cause of all of my kids she is the only one that has followed after me and has a weight problem. All the rest are slim. I always wonder if it is my fault she gained weight, I trace back through her child hood and try to remember when it became clear there was a problem but it must have happened so gradually. She is no where near as heavy as I was at that age. By 19 I was already 24 stone and she is a long way off that. I'm desperate for her to succeed at Exante as I don't want her to go through the pain and suffering I have and still do.

Kids are just sitting down to Tuna and Pasta bake, a meal i like but only now and then so i am not bothered by that at all. I have to laugh when I look at my big kids round the dinner table, they are so unsociable. Jamal is eating with his iPad, Nathaniel has his iPhone and iPad and Adam is typing away on his blackberry. Haydar is trying to watch something on his iPad mini. Leila has her iPhone and the only one sitting and just eating is my baby girl Hana. I ask them to stop but the grunts and groans and moaning are not worth it, teenagers and moody 5 year olds, after a day like today I like to go for a shower, lock the door and spend a little longer than necessary just for the peace. Peace ha a joke, at least 5 out of 7 kids will ask me for something or shout about something. I moan but would not change a thing about them!

why is it at weekends I do less than in the week, my hubby being home from work makes me lazy or just means he is under my feet while I try to do things so I prefer to spend monday having a big clean up than to try to get stuff done. Eeeeeek I've just realised that my 3 big boys break up at the end of the week. Two will be off till September as they are having study leave for their GCSE exams and my eldest son breaks up for two weeks as its the end of the school year for him. I will only have my 5 year old son and 17 year old daughter in school over the next 2 weeks. Bang goes my peace and quiet!

off to clean up now and do the night time routine, will be back later

TTFN

Alia x

So today is my 3rd weigh in after being on TS for 3 weeks and not slipping up once and its another 7lb off making a total of 36lb in 3 weeks (2st 8lb) im so happy, this plan is really working for me, looking forward to this week, feeling so positive. :D

good morning alia, well done honey, you are doing so well. You have got to be so proud of yourself.. I love hearing about your family, they sound lovely! Ah your daughter will be ok hun, don't blame yourself, sometimes it can be a genetic thing and there's no avoiding your genes... I should know I have all my mums crap bits lol

good morning alia, well done honey, you are doing so well. You have got to be so proud of yourself.. I love hearing about your family, they sound lovely! Ah your daughter will be ok hun, don't blame yourself, sometimes it can be a genetic thing and there's no avoiding your genes... I should know I have all my mums crap bits lol

thank you hun x

That’s fantastic, well done and have a lovely day x

Wow Alia thats a great loss :D
Well done :D

Ps, the plan is working for you, because YOU are making it work by staying on track. You can and are doing it :D

So today is my 3rd weigh in after being on TS for 3 weeks and not slipping up once and its another 7lb off making a total of 36lb in 3 weeks (2st 8lb) im so happy, this plan is really working for me, looking forward to this week, feeling so positive. :D

That is a brilliant loss well done! Positive thinking is the way to do this I reckon!
xxxx

That's an amazing loss in 3 weeks. You must be very proud. I'm sure your daughter will also do well. We will have to compare notes when / if my son eventually decides he must do something about his weight!

well done alia on your losses so far!! your doing amazingly!

just read through your big post and it really is lovely to read about your family!! i always wanted a big family (i want 4 kids so seems like nothing compared to yours) and it made me smile!

Dont worry too much about your daughter - she has hit the stage in her life when she realises she wants to change herself and she is making it happen!! this blip is expected because when i did liporim at her age it was sooo hard when all my friends were out drinking and enjoying themselves and i felt like i was missing out! but she will realise now that all that will be there for her when she is finished with exante and she will have an even better time doing it because she will have more confidence in herself!

Wow! Another amazing loss Alia! You're doing so great! I bet you feel amazing! x

Back