Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

I think an addictive personality is common amougnst a lot of overweight people.
I know I have it. :eek:
I guess its all about finding the thing that you can be addicted to that isnt going to damage your health.
Mine at the moment is the gym :)

Im glad you are back on track Alia :)

I think an addictive personality is common amougnst a lot of overweight people.
I know I have it. :eek:
I guess its all about finding the thing that you can be addicted to that isnt going to damage your health.
Mine at the moment is the gym :)

Im glad you are back on track Alia :)

i would love to go to the gym but its not an option for me at the moment. Going to start doing some walking as soon i have lost a few more stone and have some more mobility. Weird how this weather just makes us want to get out in the fresh air and be healthier. I think sunshine should be bottled up for those miserable gloomy days to allow us to keep having this feel good factor.

What does every one have planned for the day? I plan to spend lots of time in the garden with my little people who will be going mental in the paddling pool. What ever you decide to do, hope you have a fantastic day x

Walking is excellent exercise Alia :)
Even ten minutes a day to start is better than nothing :)

I ate a chip!!! Forgive me for I have sinned :( Haydar had a birthday party to go to today and the food smelt so nice. I resisted until Hana brought her food and sat next to me (she was not invited but managed to gate crash and got a meal and a party bag lol) I ate one chip, it was only a little chip and I took a bite out of a pizza then spat it out when I realised what I was doing. I guess old habits die hard, wonder how many other people would empty the left overs of their kids dinner without even thinking about it? I am in panic mode now thinking about the chip and am wondering if one tiny little chip can cause any damage.

I however was quite pleased as the party was at an Urban Farm and the cafe was quite a walk away down a steep hill which was fine but on the way back it was tough going and I made it in one go right to the café although I needed an oxygen tank by the time I got to the top - maybe that might have counteracted the chip

i have a goal that i want to reach and it may seem something so small but I would like to manage my stairs in one go! Previously i would have to stop half way up when I got to the first twist in them. Last night I managed to get up to the last two steps without having to stop. Baby steps, all the way but i WILL get there.

The sun may be shining here but I am sat in the house freezing cold, hot shower and a snuggle under my duvet me thinks. We all desperately want to be in ketosis but when we get there we are freezing cold!

Hi Alia. You bad woman. A FULL CHIP! Terrible! Lol. I think you did remarkably well in the circumstances. I'm the same as you - I suffer from being cold when I'm in ketosis but it is still well worth it!

Hope you are chip free today Alia :p

Hi Alia. You bad woman. A FULL CHIP! Terrible! Lol. I think you did remarkably well in the circumstances. I'm the same as you - I suffer from being cold when I'm in ketosis but it is still well worth it!

i should be punished lol. Still freezing, even when doing the ironing i had to wrap up!

Today is monday and that only means one thing. Today is week number 7 and after my few days off and my 5lb weight gain last week I have been extra good! Actually not really extra good, I've been perfect :D

Drum Roll Please........... 11lb off this week took off the 5lb i gained last week and another 6 on top :)

That means 3st 11 lbs in 7 weeks

Being greedy I would have liked one more pound to get under the next stone but fingers crossed that will happen next week.

People are startin to notice finally and I am starting to see it in my clothes. I walked upstairs last night and by the time i got to the top my pyjamas were round my ankles. I still cant see it from looking at myself though. Looking forward to seeing my mum sometime this week as have not seen her for about 4 weeks so she should see a difference.

Well done Alia!!! Xx

Alia, you are doing so well!!! If we both keep losing at the same rate we are, you and I might actually get to goal together :cool:

There has to be a certain weight loss over a certain period of time to really feel like an achievement and I bet with you having lost nearly 4 stone (WOW) that IS one great achievement! And you've managed a lot of challenges already in that time so you know how to cope with real life. Keep going hun, you are doing amazing :)

wow Alia brilliant progress.
I am just back from my hols a week, was meant to start back on the diet on Thursday and didn't make it past lunch, then I tried to restart Monday and again went off plan at dinner time so today is my first proper day back on it. Reading your update is just exactly what I needed, you're inspirational!

Well done Alia :D
A great loss, and the gain gone too is marvellous :D

Wonderful, keep up the fantastic outlook and you will reach your set target! ;)

wow Alia brilliant progress.
I am just back from my hols a week, was meant to start back on the diet on Thursday and didn't make it past lunch, then I tried to restart Monday and again went off plan at dinner time so today is my first proper day back on it. Reading your update is just exactly what I needed, you're inspirational!

the main point is did you have a good holiday?

restarting is much more difficult than when doing it for thenfirst time. I had a few days off due to family circumstances and i was really hungry the first day but now I am back in thenswing of things and have done day 10 of 100% and apart from some severe tiredness I am doing ok. Keep strong hun you know you can do it x

Wonderful, keep up the fantastic outlook and you will reach your set target! ;)

with your support it seems all the more realistic. Taking your words, if you can envisage it, you can do it!

Hi Alia

i have just caught up on your diary ... Wow! How fantastic is your weight loss? Fantastic.

you are really doing so well, well one to you

I've been so busy the last few days with uploading new items for sale and sorting out orders I've been not even been getting my bars till I'm in the car doing the school run at 3 in the afternoon and been fitting in my shake and porridge at around 9 and 10 at night. Thats probably not the best way to do it but for the most part I do not actually feel hungry. When I get I do get them hunger pangs I have learnt to ignore them although i have been getting some really strong hunger pangs that actually feel painful and when they come I drink a glass of water, no pain no gain is indeed very true!

Last edited:
Back