Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

You are going to look so good for your family event this summer

You are such an inspiration Alia. You did so well to get back on track after what must have been such a stressful time and now you are back to your impressive weight loss. I've been drifting ovwer the last few days and really hope to learn from the focus you have.

Thank you hun, feeling pretty good right now. How are you doing hunney?

That's great Alia :)
I'm not doing bad, but not doing good either :rolleyes:
My focus seems to be more on exercise at the moment, and less of the diet. I need to up the diet focus, as well as keeping up the momentum with the exercise :)
I can dream eh ?:p

Glad you are ok being busy deff helps :) I had a weekend away totally off plan and although still managed to lose a pound I can agree that restarting was a lot more uncomfortable than the original start. Had a fabulous two day headache and was hungry. Back in the zone now and already feel thinner. Hope you have a great weight loss this week to spur us all on :) xx

ah I had a lovely holiday, thanks for asking :) I did feel a bit self conscious and wished I felt a bit more comfortable in the heat and in my clothes but overall it was a lovely time.
My hubby got us extra leg room seats and on the plane on the way to Turkey he asked for a seatbelt extension for me and the air hostess said try without as some of the belts are longer anyway and I was delighted to find it fitted (just!).
On the way back however it was a different plane and the extender was definately needed (boo!)

I'm off to try my pasta carbonara now :)

That's great Alia :)
I'm not doing bad, but not doing good either :rolleyes:
My focus seems to be more on exercise at the moment, and less of the diet. I need to up the diet focus, as well as keeping up the momentum with the exercise :)
I can dream eh ?:p

excersise is not a bad thing hun, sometimes its good to focus on something other than the diet as our journeys can sometime consume our lives. Excercise is something I need to start thinking about but small baby steps for now x

You are going to look so good for your family event this summer

thank you so much hun, the wedding is 13th of September so want to get as much off as possible. Its quite nerve racking about it, I'm not good with that kind of thing as I hide my self away most of the time, I am not a people person and despite it being my brothers wedding I'm already feeling anxious about it :(

You are such an inspiration Alia. You did so well to get back on track after what must have been such a stressful time and now you are back to your impressive weight loss. I've been drifting ovwer the last few days and really hope to learn from the focus you have.

thank you hun, I find i get so much support here and it really does help. You know you can get back on plan hun, you have done it before and you know how well it works. Im here if you would like a chat any time x

monday morning means one thing, weigh in day. I am another 8lbs down which means a total of 4 stone 7 in 8 weeks. So happy with that :)

Hi Alia. That's amazing. I can't believe how much weight you constantly lose each week!

Hi Alia. That's amazing. I can't believe how much weight you constantly lose each
week!

I am guessing it is cause I have so much to loose and for a 'large' woman I am suprisingly active. What ever it is, I am so chuffed, and am only half a stone away from the largest amount I have ever managed to loose on any plan x

Wow Alia thats excellent :D
How long did it take you to loose that much before ?
At least with exante its quick :)

Alia congratulations that is amazing

Good evening everyone. I am getting a bit rubbish at posting my progress on here as its pretty boring really. I am just sauntering a long quite nicely with no problems really and don't think there is anything interesting to get you excited. I am generally losing a pound a day even with adding a Greatest Loser 30g snack bar this week to give me something to munch on.

I still can not see a difference in myself even after losing 4 and a half stone but some things are feeling looser and a couple of people have made comments. The most exciting thing for me at the moment is I am 7lbs away from the top most weight I have ever lost on a diet attempt. For some reason I've got to 5 stone so many times and then everything has gone wrong for some reason or another but i am determined to go above and beyond the 5 stone mark. I am also now just about the weight I was when I met my husband so he has never seen me smaller than this so its quite exciting.

I hope every one else is doing well, I am learning as weeks go by that I can tweak things here and there to work with my needs and it does not have to have a negative affect on my weight loss or send me into a state of panic. I freely admit while i ate my first treat of a Greatest Loser 30g snack bar, I was in a blind panic thinking it was going to blow everything I have worked so hard to achieve. Its just about making it work for me at a realistic level that I can sustain for a long period of time.

TTFN Alia x

Hi you might think your progress is boring but believe me we are all loving hearing that you are doing so well and want to continue to support you along your journey :) it's great hearing you are losing about a pound a day especially as I haven't lost an ounce since Sunday in spite of sticking to plan I know at some point this week the weight loss will catch up but in the mean time I can celebrate your losses xx

Back