Total Solution Exante 2.0

YAY :) so glad the scales have dropped for you!

Whens the final weigh in? xxx

Wow well done pretty lady, am made up for you :hug99: xx

I am pleased to report my uni assignment is finished taaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Thanks ladies for all the support, I could not have stuck it without you guys xxxxxxxxxx

That is brilliant! On Exante you can - almost - always rely on the scales to deter from temptation .. It's been 4 full days for me so far + I weighed myself this morning to find that I've lost 8.5lbs! And it's that dreaded TOTM woooo! :D

Oh well done Char, thats a great loss in a few days, you are in for a bumper week 1!

I am pleased to report my uni assignment is finished taaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Thanks ladies for all the support, I could not have stuck it without you guys xxxxxxxxxx

Well done, now you can relax and look forward to reaching the end of your challenge and your anniversary meal :hug99: xx

S & S?... Is it taste better than exante? Is it still shakes n bars etc? X

S & S?... Is it taste better than exante? Is it still shakes n bars etc? X

Yes Mel it's lots better, you get 4 packs a day from shakes soups, little meal packs and small bars, you also get to eat 200g of certain veggies with "dinner". I find it much easier to stick to and have seen better results with it.

Good morning Pretty lady, just 2 more days hun! You're doing fantastic, be proud! :hug99: xx

Wow just 2 more days! That's brill! Are you excited for your weekend off? xxx

I can't believe I've got one more tutorial left for Uni and then thats me finished year 1 of my degree, well exam on 07/06/12 but still it's gone sooo quickly.

Everyone thought I was mad when I started out on this degree, have to admit if I hadn't lost my job before Xmas I would have really struggled with it, but now I'm almost at the end of the year and I'm dead chuffed with myself.

So long hot summer ahead in Abu Dhabi, the temperature is hitting the 100's alreadyand going outside becoming a a thing of the past again for a few months.

Time to set some new goals me thinks

Lanarkwitch said:
I can't believe I've got one more tutorial left for Uni and then thats me finished year 1 of my degree, well exam on 07/06/12 but still it's gone sooo quickly.

Everyone thought I was mad when I started out on this degree, have to admit if I hadn't lost my job before Xmas I would have really struggled with it, but now I'm almost at the end of the year and I'm dead chuffed with myself.

So long hot summer ahead in Abu Dhabi, the temperature is hitting the 100's alreadyand going outside becoming a a thing of the past again for a few months.

Time to set some new goals me thinks

Congrats on getting through your first year! You must be thrilled! Well done

I don't envy the heat to be honest I can't stand being hot and I get sunburnt mega easily! Staying indoors doesn't sound too fun either bless you!

What sort of goals are you thinking? X

Well today is my last day on Exante island, and it's been a really great one. Got a new dress from Evans (I know but old habits die hard !!) It's a bloody 14, I know they have big sizes there but still a few weeks ago I couldn't button and 18 shirt from there.

I have had some really tough days on this challenge, mainly I found the lack of social life to be the main problem, as an ex pat living in the middle east our friends here are like our family ( as well as my Exante family of course) and not seeing them and spending time with them has been tough, but the rewards have been worth a few weeks of feeling sorry for myself, I feel like the old me again.

Slim and save starts on Sunday after my weekend off, damage limitation initially, but I am toying with the idea of trying to get to the 12's now. Lets see what tomorrows weigh in brings.

IMG_1294.jpgIMG_1305.jpg

Ok inspired by Alana, hre are some of my before pictures.

These were taken in Scotland last July, I came back weighing 17.1, but that was after a long flight and a 3 week drinking binge, by the end of that week I was at 16.6 and then went on a diet or 2.

Attachments

• IMG_1383.jpg
    IMG_1383.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 62
Well done on getting this far LW :woohoo:. And fantastic to get into a 14 even if it is from Evans, yay! And you have a plan in place for after your special day, so am sure you will get to your goal weight. Will you keep your diary here or are you moving over to 'the dark side' ie Slim & Save? Please stay ;).

Soon2bslimmer x

Good afternoon, you are absolutely gorgeous! Oh and my fave ever jeans are Evans skinny ones size 14s, going to cry once they're too big for me!

Hope you're having a fabulous last Exante day hun, you've done fantastic :hug99: xx

Back