Total Solution meal week...why?

pinkiepie

Hi there, I'm just wondering why when following the TS you have to have a meal week every 4 weeks?? I have done Lipotrim in the past & stayed on it for 12 weeks without any food at all. My concern would be coming out of Ketosis & struggling to get back into the TS. Do we really have to do the food week break or can you just continue to have just the meal replacements until you've reached goal? Have anybody done the meal week & struggled to go back to the Total Solution?

Thanks in advance x

With what you eat on add a meal week you still stay in ketosis. I think the reason we are encouraged and Exante put it in their guidelines is to "cover" themselves for our safety. We don't have councillors or under the care of a pharmacist to make sure we are staying healthy whilst doing a Vlcd. We are on our "own" so have to take a little care. Well that's my take on it anyway ;) x

Thanks summer. I think I'm just a little worried about actually eating something in a few weeks time, almost like it's cheating if you know what I mean?

It does feel weird but sometimes I think our bodies are calling out for it. Dutch and chunky madwife (I think) had great losses on AAM... As have many others, sometimes it can give your metabolism a boost to keep the big losses coming. I am adding a meal this week and from sneaking a peak at the scales I am LOVING what they are saying ;)

Hair loss and scary things start to occur if you don't increase your food intake after that amount of time, and that's more than likely why its in the NICE guidelines. For your safety! And as people have said your body will need a kick as it will get stoic on the same routine every week. xx

hannata said:
Hair loss and scary things start to occur if you don't increase your food intake after that amount of time, and that's more than likely why its in the NICE guidelines. For your safety! And as people have said your body will need a kick as it will get stoic on the same routine every week. xx

I haven't done the AAM and nothing scary has happened I still have a full head of hair too :)

I've been wondering the same thing as well. I'm curious about those that have been on the plan for a while - have any of you found it difficult to go back to TS after AAMW?

And have any of you that have been on it for a while skipped AAMW at any point?

I've got 2 weeks until AAMW but it's already starting to make me nervous lol

I've done AAM loads and am still losing my hair... I think it affects everyone differently! You could try it and see how you get on. You could just have a glass of milk, to get the extra calories but without actually eating any food. See what works for you.

Back