Total solution ready to go tommorow

anniem

Starting in the morning and feel ready for this I'm sat now writing all my reasons why I want to loose weight and things that will spur me to remind me why I am doing this!!! How is everyone else getting on what have been your losses after 2 months ts I go away 21st oct gives me 8 weeks to do this proper then move to ws before I go away. On holiday I am going to be carb free aswell to try and help!!!

Well here goes x gonna try and make myself wait as long as I can for my first shake!!! I usually get hungrier in the evening so we shall see!!!

Good luck x you can do it!!

I failed :-( I was so hungry I ate a few crisps what someone offered me!!! Feel so ashamed so I had some chicken and green veg for tea now that's me done and back on it tommorow had less than 1000 calories but will do it tommorow

Hi Anniem,

Don't beat yourself up about it too much - we're all human and the first few days are without doubt the hardest. Keeping busy was definitely my saviour in getting me through the first 4 days, and then it gets much easier. Good luck for tomorrow, and keep focussed on your reasons for doing this (I've got my fat photo and skinnier clothes to remind me lol)

Good luck xx

Ahh that's an idea gunna print a fat picture of me off now to keep on me thankyou that will prob deffo do it for me x x

I cringe every time I look at mine... can't wait to be as far away as possible from this weight!

I have an absolute shocker of me at a size 24...... My wedding day. Now divorced, engaged to my soulmate and looking forward to new wedding pics of a size 10 bride! Currently a 12 so a bit more to go but that's my motivation! X

I'm doing it 100% today no food just my 3 shakes!!! Done that pik and it's in my purse and on my phone!!!!! Plus one of me when I was skinnier time to change and do this will let you know how I get on tommorow

Later sorry I think coming on here helps I didn't enough yesterday even if I just read people's threads

I managed day one !!!! Feel very tired today but not hungry !!! Eeek feels great passing day one just day two to go now I need this now for my holiday get the carbs out my system lol then on holiday I'm going carb free and plenty of exercise (walking and swimming) then when back I'm back on this ts 100% all the way.

Well done on day 1! Ive not got any fat pics to look at as I never dared to have my photo took! So ive taken a full shot naked pic in the mirror on my phone and going to do one every week. Its shocked me more than looking at a fat pic I think lol.x

Wow what an idea I'm going to do it too side and front just for me to see, may do one with bra and pants so I could do a motivation pik after ten weeks but deffo full naked for own use then you can see how every bit changes!!!!! ?

I thought it was a good way to do it.ten week difference is a good time scale to do it in! Im excited to see my changes by xmas. Hopefully they'll be some! Xx

Only thing I'm worried about now is if I loose so much weight I may not be able to get holiday clothes!!!!

I hope they will have some maybe online or maybe next month I should get something a size or two down but then if I don't get in them if be gutted

Aww brilliant xx thankyou

Back