Total Solution Total Solution: x Nee x ... This is my year... 2013

Well done Nee :D

Well done girl that's a really great loss!!! :)

OMG get u losing 12lb in one week!!! Bloody fantastic!! Did u do anything diff this week? Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Poppy, so pleased :D no just stuck to plan as best I could and if needed anything I just included some broccoli hee hee :D

Wow well done! 12lbs all these big loses are so inspiring xx

Thank you, hope your getting on ok xx

Well done Nee :D

Thanking you sweets xx

Well done girl that's a really great loss!!! :)

Thanks Im really chuffed :D

Hope everyone is doing ok, I admit I was a little naughty tonight but back on it tomorrow woop woop

I hope you managed to get back on it :)

Morning,

Had good days till the night and then ate something I shouldn't have!

Gonna try and get a 100% day today as now dreading that ill have a gain!

Hope everyone else has been doing ok :)

When is you WI day ?
Keep to 100% and it may be not too bad, until then :)

Weigh day is Wednesday eek! Been pretty bad actually and not even sure why xx

Oh Nee, I hope you can find the reason why soon.
Your head does need to be in the right place for it to work too :)

I know it's just an excuse but it does make it hard, I'm currently staying at my parents and my mum constantly is buying sweets/cakes, suggesting a take away or whatever, and I think I'm just struggling to gain the control over the word no!

I am having something tonight with them but I am making it the last, I want this weight off but in order to be fully on it, I need to get past this temptation lark cos its peeing me off ha ha

Come on me, I can get my head there!!!

You already know the answer, NO !!
It is difficult to say that to parents sometimes.
Does she understand that you are trying a VLCD ?
Maybe she could be more supportive then ?
:)

You already know the answer, NO !!
It is difficult to say that to parents sometimes.
Does she understand that you are trying a VLCD ?
Maybe she could be more supportive then ?
:)

She understands and is quite a pressuring person regarding my size but she is also overweight!!!

Totally back on it today yay, and was only a pound up this morning so time to crack on and get my motivation and be skinny :)

It's a case of being uber strong then eh?
I don't envy you Nee, as I think saying no in those circumstances will be harder then the diet itself. Please be persistent in saying no, Nee, it will do you good in the long run :)

Last edited:
It is hard to say no, especially when temptation is staring you in the face. I think my boyfriend is the same as your mum Nee, he wants me to lose weight and is supportive but he's also the first to say "You've done well today, fancy a takeaway?" - what kind of logic is that?! lol x

It is hard to say no, especially when temptation is staring you in the face. I think my boyfriend is the same as your mum Nee, he wants me to lose weight and is supportive but he's also the first to say "You've done well today, fancy a takeaway?" - what kind of logic is that?! lol x

Haha so is mine! He's currently at McDonalds while I'm about to make a soup packet, not before he offered to bring me a meal back though...! Silly boy!

Yep I know exactly what your saying there :) *******!!!

Haha so is mine! He's currently at McDonalds while I'm about to make a soup packet, not before he offered to bring me a meal back though...! Silly boy!

Mines the same although I think I then feed him to compensate not having it!

Anyway, had another good day, will be pleased if I can drop 2lbs to make it a stone :)

Still going ok for today so safe to say I now need to only get through tomorrow (obviously ongoing too) but for now it's one day at a time so I keep to plan.

BrInG IT oN

You can do it!

I always think of the little guy in little nicky when I say that lol xx

Ha ha me too, he appears in most of Adam Sandler films, he is my highlight in the film every time it has me in stitches xx

Back