Totally drained - why?

Sez

has started again!!
I am not pre-menstrual, (just post in fact), but I am so weepy and utterly exhausted. It has been an effort to do anything at all for the last few days.

It takes very little to make me fill up with tears and DH describes me as having my batteries taken out.

Any thoughts on what I could do to feel better or even as to why I feel so pants? I would really appreciate your advice.

Thanks. x

I know it sounds daft but have you cut down or cut out caffeine lately??

:grouphugg: for you!

No I havent. I am a total coffee addict, in fact prob drink far more than is good for me!

Hmm,, if it dosen't improve within a few days, it may be worth chatting to your CDC about moving to SS+ with the 200 cal meal. (I am assuming you are on SS) Its surprising the difference it can make!

Thanks! I am seeing her tomo (unless she cancels due to Bank Hol) so might mention it. Its a bit early tho, as I have 3 stone at least, to lose and only started 3 weeks ago. Managed to lose a stone so far, so its not coming off too fast either.

Thanks for your help too!

I find having the odd portion of skinless chicken (breast meat) really lifts me and gives me energy.

You've lost a stone in 3 weeks??! Well done! Don't be disheartened!!

I felt like that yesterday, could barely keep my eyes open and was soooo hungry, but it seems to have passed today. I wondered if I had knocked myself out of ketosis as I had been drinking herb tea and had had a can of coke zero the day before. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Thanks everyone and thanks for the "chicken" tip! I might treat myself to a breast grilled on good old George this eve!

Still feeling pretty weak this am, maybe I am not well but just not recognising it????? I dont feel ill as such, just not right????

About to have 2nd coffee, a shake (maybe a muffin) and half litre water too. DH wants to go out today as its a Bank Hol.Tried to explain that I am really feeling pants but not sure he "gets" it...............

i felt just the same yesterday - really sluggish and lazy - my boyf dosnt understand at all! bloody men! i feel better today got up and had a shower and got dressed to go to a friends and my clothes are not as tight which is great!

Having trouble sleeping..is anyone else? im alright once i fall asleep but dropping off is really difficult? also i have such a sore throat!? could this be a side affect or have i just caught a bug??

1st Weigh in on Weds im sooooo excited!!

Kitty X:)

Hi Sez,

I was exactly the same after my last monthly....I was so happy to not get any PMT, 'event' came and went no probs then...WHAM...tears, moodyness and exhaustion.
Aunt Flo is due today and again I have had no PMT leading up to the visit. I will be having some chicken & broccolli like the last time if it happens again.
It can all depend on the flow...IYKWIM!

Hope you feel better soon!
X

Hi Sez,

I was exactly the same after my last monthly....I was so happy to not get any PMT, 'event' came and went no probs then...WHAM...tears, moodyness and exhaustion.
Aunt Flo is due today and again I have had no PMT leading up to the visit. I will be having some chicken & broccolli like the last time if it happens again.
It can all depend on the flow...IYKWIM!

Hope you feel better soon!
X

Oh, I sure do!! Mine are of shorter duration now, but so much heavier.....

Still not had that pack yet, no appetite, which I guess isnt a bad thing! Mind you, stick has shown no ketosis for days now, but I am hoping its all that water diluting it!!

I did eat a slice of good quality lean ham today tho, (no chicken in house) It was 28 cals and zero carbs. Not made much diff, but for tea tonight I am steaming some broccoli for family (and other stuff too, not that mean LOL!!:D) I might add some to my soup, as a treat!

CDC comes tonight too, so will have a chat with her as well.

Thanks again everyone. Its fab how helpful & supportive every is on here. I really do value you all!

Oh, I sure do!! Mine are of shorter duration now, but so much heavier.....
Same here!!

Still not had that pack yet, no appetite, which I guess isnt a bad thing! Mind you, stick has shown no ketosis for days now, but I am hoping its all that water diluting it!!
No hunger=Ketosis:)
Well done with the water it will be diluting the result on the stick!

I did eat a slice of good quality lean ham today tho, (no chicken in house) It was 28 cals and zero carbs. Not made much diff, but for tea tonight I am steaming some broccoli for family (and other stuff too, not that mean LOL!!:D) I might add some to my soup, as a treat!

CDC comes tonight too, so will have a chat with her as well.

Thanks again everyone. Its fab how helpful & supportive every is on here. I really do value you all!
Ah bless!!
XXXX

Back