Totm question

louiser

Trying very hard!
Hi,

Sorry if this is tmi,

I have only lost a pound since Monday and I'm wondering if Totm has a part to play, would you normally weight loss stalls before of after?

Is this worse for ladies not on the pill? I didn't have this problem last time but I was on the pill then.

Thank you x

TOTM definitely can affect weight loss, though I can't remember whether being on the pill or not was a factor last time I did a VLCD.

TOTM will always impact weight loss :( ...Our bodies like to hold on to water during girlie week....
Im not sure if being on the pill affects it, Im on the pill and haven't had any bother with losses, they have actually been OK on TOTM weeks :)

Hi, i was just about to ask the same question...im not on the pill, and its my tom now and i am so bloated and hungry at the moment ... and its proper hunger with tummy rumbling, i also feel a bit light headed.. i could honestly eat everything in the fridge and i so want something nice to eat.... ive had a chicken salad today but im sat here now and i just want more.... help

for starters you have lost 20lbs in 3 weeks AMAZING! Some weeks you will have low loses or even stay the same. I try to take a monthly view of my loses.

TOTM will defintly effect your loss but you will prob see a bigger loss in the next week. Just keep going your doing excellent!

Back